Do you find joy in helping others? At Oak Park Place, our goal is to Share our GIFTS to enhance the lives of those we serve. If this sounds like your calling, we want to talk to you. Share your gifts and make a difference in the lives of seniors every day. Oak Park Place is hiring! This is an exciting opportunity with a growing skilled nursing facility. As a smaller company, we cater to our resident’s needs, and take pride in providing an employee friendly work environment.
We are currently looking for a Dietary Manager to help us at our beautiful Oak Creek Assisted Living and Memory Care Facility. As the Dietary Manager you will be responsible to provide meals and nutritional services to the facility’s residents and to supervise the day to day activities performed by the dietary services staff.
What you’ll be doing:
- Manages the food service program for this location following all Oak Park Place policies and procedures, and federal/state requirements.
- Provides leadership, support and guidance to ensure that food quality standards, inventory levels, food safety guidelines and customer service expectations are met.
- Maintains records of income and expenditures, food, supplies, personnel and equipment and provides reports to the Director of Housing.
- Makes sure facility has sufficient supplies.
- Assist in the planning and implementing of cycle menus.
- Plan, conduct or arrange for food service staff development/in-service training programs and maintain program documentation.
- Ensure the quality control of all food trays leaving the work area.
- Support the facility but following policies and procedures that help advance the goals and values of Oak Park Place.
- An Associates degree or higher is required.
- Current ServSafe certification is required in accordance with State/County law.
- Experience in long-term care is preferred.
- Two years or more related dining/nutrition experience is desired.
What’s in it for you?
- Competitive pay and benefit package including health, dental and vision
- Company-paid LTD, AD&D and life insurance
- Paid time off
- Adoption assistance
- Employee assistance program
Enjoy the perks of being a team member in an environment that treasures the many gifts and talents of our residents and staff!
Oak Park Place
Why Work Here?Oak Park Place is a growing Senior Living Community serving communities throughout Wisconsin and crossing the borders into Iowa and Minnesota. Our philosophy is to share the gifts and talents of our compassionate team with those who call Oak Park Place their home.
We are a growing company and the right individuals have a great opportunity to grow their careers!
Oak Creek, WI