We are looking for friendly, hardworking and dedicated PCAs to join us at our beautiful Oak Park Place, Dubuque facility. You will find that we value our employees and along with great benefits we also offer many growth opportunities in a fun, supportive environment. We have Full Time, Part Time or Flex positions available. We are currently looking for Part Time Caregivers.
What you’ll be doing as a PCA:
- Administer bedside or personal care, such as ambulation or personal hygiene assistance
- Maintain records of client progress and services performed, reporting changes in client condition to manager or supervisor
- Answer patient call signals, signal lights, bells, or intercom systems to determine patients' needs
- Provide physical support to assist patients to perform daily living activities, such as getting out of bed, bathing, dressing, using the toilet, standing, walking, or exercising
- Clean and disinfect equipment and supplies as requested
Qualifications for Caregivers:
- Previous experience in a caregiver position
- Desire to help and care for others
What’s in it for you?
- Competitive pay and benefit package including health, dental and vision
- Company-paid LTD, AD&D and life insurance
- Excellent paid time off package
- Adoption assistance
- Employee assistance program
- CNA scholarship opportunities
- RN scholarship opportunities
- Flexible Schedules
Enjoy the perks of being a team member in an environment that treasures the many gifts and talents of our residents and staff!