- Our agency is actively seeking insurance sales representatives who can be trained to fill sales management roles in select fast growing markets as we expand across the country.
- Sales managers must first learn our proven sales system and the role of a field underwriter prior to leading their own sales team
- As sales manager, responsibilities will include hiring, training, and mentoring new insurance agents.
- We have developed a comprehensive system for training and supporting our agents.
- Qualified buyers + our proven system = success.
- There is no cold calling!
- Our agents follow up with clients who have requested information about our financial products.
- We are looking for someone who is willing to learn and who is teachable, and coachable.
- Our sales reps set their own schedule.
- No prior sales experience is necessary, we provide all of the necessary training to our representatives.
- We assist our clients in the following areas: mortgage protection, final expense, college savings and retirement planning.
- The insurance carriers that we represent have recently added Living Benefit Life Insurance to their product portfolio.
- These unique products are designed to provide protection for families in the case of an unexpected critical, chronic or terminal illness.
- Candidates for the sales position must have a current life insurance producer’s license through the state, or be willing to obtain one within 1-3 weeks.
- Must be located in the United States
- Pass a criminal background check and drug screening
- Previous experience in sales or other related fields preferred
- Proficient with smartphone, computer, ipad.
- Ability to prioritize and multitask
- Reliable transportation
- Self motivated
- Commission pay - new full time sales professionals average $2,000 - $5,000 per week in total commissions which are paid daily.
- Bonuses and all-expense paid trips available for top sales producers
***Limited part time position may be available for the right candidate***