- We are searching for sales representatives who are seeking a career in sales that is more than just selling a product.
- While insurance sales are often driven by making the most money possible, this can often leave the client with a less than desirable product and in a bad position financially.
- Our mission at Oak Grove Financial is to truly help and protect families during some of their most difficult moments. We do so by sifting through the wide variety of carriers we work with and the various products they offer to find just the right fit to meet the needs and budget of our clients.
- We believe no family should have to struggle when tragedy strikes.
- We are looking for individuals who share in this philosophy, passionate people with a drive to help families.
- Earning and keeping the trust and confidence of our clients is of the utmost importance to us.
- Our agents are the heart of our company. We strive to create a positive, supportive, team like environment for them to reach the sales goals they set for themselves.
- There are no sales quotas or demands.
- Our agents work from their own home office, set their own schedule, and sales goals.
- Through a proven system, our agents are supported not only during training, but receive continued mentorship and support once they hit the field as well.
- We strongly encourage a work-life balance for our agents to maintain healthy, successful, fulfilling careers long term.
There is no cold calling. Our agents follow up with prospective clients who’ve requested information on our products from our office. We offer a strong commission only based pay, flexible schedules, bonuses and paid vacations for top producers. Management opportunities are available once the field underwriter position and business system has been learned. Part time and full time positions are available.
- Must have the availability to complete the life insurance pre-licensing course within 7-10 days after onboarding.
- Must pass the state licensing exam ASAP after completing the pre-licensing course
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Pass a criminal background check and drug screening
- Previous experience in sales, customer service, or other related fields preferred
- Commission only based pay
- Commissions paid daily
- Bonuses available for top sales producers
- All expenses paid vacations for top sales producers
- Opportunity for promotion within the first 3 months
- CRM system, training, and support, including support in the field, available to all sales professionals from day one
- Create your own schedule
- Potential to build an agency if desired
***Limited part time position may be available for the right candidate***