- We are focused on finding sales representatives that are a good fit for our agency.
- We're searching for upbeat and honest sales professionals to join our sales team.
- We promote from within our agency, and thus are looking for sales reps that are upwardly mobile and ambitious to get on a management track and into a leadership position.
- Our sales reps follow up on leads that are sent in to our office.
- Our sales agents meet with prospective clients in their home or remotely to provide them with the information they requested.
- No prior sales experience is necessary, but could be helpful.
- Our sales reps set their own schedule.
- We assist our clients with: final expense insurance, mortgage protection, college savings and retirement planning
- The insurance carriers that we represent have recently added Living Benefit Life Insurance to their product portfolio.
- These unique products are designed to provide protection for families in the case of an unexpected critical, chronic or terminal illness.
Here are some of OUR priorities for our new hires as we orient them into our team and the culture of our company:
- Provide opportunity for both personal and professional development.
- Show a clear path for promotion and advancement within our company.
- Partner them with a mentoring manager that can provide with clear and frequent feedback
- Encourage the use of your talents and gifts to excel in our platform.
- Help new reps set up a work schedule that allows a good work life balance.
- Candidates for the sales position must have a current life insurance producer’s license through the state, or be willing to obtain one within 2-3 weeks.
- Proficient with smartphone, computer, iPad
- Excellent verbal communication skills
- Pass a criminal background check
- Must be located in the United States
- Promotion into a management positions are available!!
- Commission based pay [only] - new full time sales professionals average $1,700 - $4,000 per week in total commissions which are paid daily.
- Promotions are all based on published bench marks that are clearly outlined
- Support in the field, available to all sales associates from day one
- Bonuses available for top sales producers and agency builders
- All-expense paid trips can be qualified for on a yearly basis
HERE ARE SOME COMMON BACKGROUNDS / INTERESTS FOR OUR SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATES: working from home and home based office, sales representative, sales manager, sales professional, sales associate, sales consultant, sales recruiter, sales agent, sales executive, new business development, business team development, account manager, tele sales, inside sales, outside sales, direct sales.
Oak Grove Financial, LLC
Why Work Here?At Oak Grove Financial, we listen to our clients. We listen to our representatives. For our clients, we strive to find products best suited to both their needs and budget. Whether it's providing security for families when a loved one passes, finding retirement options, preparing for the high cost of college, providing living benefits in the face of serious illness or accident, or creating a family legacy, we have a solution! For our sales representatives, our goal is to provide an atmosphere that frees our associates up to do what they do best, creating secure tomorrows for our clients. We provide our agents with training, support, a comprehensive CRM system for managing their client base, and a foundation for building a secure business for them and their families.
Company Overview at https://oakgrove.life/career