- Our agency is actively seeking sales representatives to service clients locally.
- Previous sales experience is desired, but not a requirement. We have many successful sales representatives that have no prior sales experience.
- Sales reps set their own schedule.
- All training is provided
- Representatives follow up on warm leads in the areas of Mortgage Protection, Living Benefits, Retirement Planning, and Final Expense.
- We meet with clients in their home or remotely to provide them the information that they requested.
- Potential candidates MUST:
- Have a life insurance producer’s license through the state or be willing to obtain one within 1-2 weeks.
- Be located in the United States.
- Pass a criminal background check and drug screening.
- Be proficient with a smartphone, computer, and iPad
- Have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Have the ability to prioritize and multitask.
- Have reliable transportation
- Be self-motivated.
- This is a commission only position.
- Commissions are paid daily
- New full time sales professionals average $2,000-$4,000 per week in total commissions.
- Bonuses and all-expense paid trips are available for top sales producers.
- Promotions and pay increases are earned based on personal production.
- Management and Agency Owner opportunities, including override and bonus income, are available.
***Limited part time position may be available for the right candidate***
· HERE ARE SOME COMMON BACKGROUNDS / INTERESTS FOR OUR SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATES: sales representative, sales manager, sales professional, sales associate, sales consultant, sales recruiter, sales agent, sales executive, new business development, business team development, direct sales, account manager, tele sales, inside sales, outside sales, working from home and home based office.