- We are actively seeking a sales representative that can start off as a member our sales team and then become promotable to a sales manager position.
- ALL promotions to a sales manager position happen from within our organization.
Sales managers will head up sales teams in select fast growing markets as we expand across the country.
As a sales manager, responsibilities will include hiring, training, and mentoring new insurance agents.
Sales managers must first learn our proven sales system and the role of a field underwriter prior to leading their own sales team.
We have developed a comprehensive system for training and supporting our agents.
No prior sales experience is necessary, we provide all of the necessary training to our representatives.
Our sales reps set their own schedule.
Our sales reps follow up on responders that we receive from prospective clients and meet with these clients in their home or remotely to provide them with the requested information.
We assist our clients in the following areas: final expense, mortgage protection, college savings and retirement planning.
- Candidates for the sales position must have a current life insurance producer’s license through the state, or be willing to obtain one within 1-3 weeks.
- Must be located in the United States
- Pass a criminal background check and drug screening
- Proficient with smartphone, computer, ipad.
- Ability to prioritize and multitask
- Reliable transportation
- Self motivated
- Commission pay - new full time sales professionals average $2,000 - $5,000 per week in total commissions which are paid daily.
- Bonuses and all-expense paid trips available for top sales producers
Oak Grove Financial, LLC
Why Work Here?At Oak Grove Financial, we listen to our clients. We listen to our representatives. For our clients, we strive to find products best suited to both their needs and budget. Whether it's providing security for families when a loved one passes, finding retirement options, preparing for the high cost of college, providing living benefits in the face of serious illness or accident, or creating a family legacy, we have a solution! For our sales representatives, our goal is to provide an atmosphere that frees our associates up to do what they do best, creating secure tomorrows for our clients. We provide our agents with training, support, a comprehensive CRM system for managing their client base, and a foundation for building a secure business for them and their families.
We have a great company culture that encourages a work life balance and offers promotion and management opportunities