- We are diligently seeking a sales representative that is an honest, upbeat and professional sales-person to join our sales team helping protect local families both young and old.
- Our sales reps follow up on responders that we receive from prospective clients and meet with these clients in their home or remotely to provide them with the requested information.
- We assist our clients in the following areas: final expense, mortgage protection, college savings and retirement planning.
- The insurance carriers that we represent have recently added Living Benefit Life Insurance to their product portfolio.
- These unique products are designed to provide protection for families in the case of an unexpected critical, chronic or terminal illness.
- No prior sales experience is necessary, we provide all of the necessary training to our representatives.
- Our sales reps set their own schedule.
Here are some of OUR priorities for our new hires as we orient them into our team and the culture of our company:
- Encourage the use of talents and gifts to excel in our platform.
- Help set up a work schedule that allows a good work life balance.
- Provide opportunity for both personal and professional development.
- Show a clear path for promotion and advancement within our company.
- Partner them with a mentoring manager that can provide with clear and frequent feedback
- Candidates for the sales position must have a current life insurance producer’s license through the state, or be willing to obtain one within 2-3 weeks.
- Must be located in the United States
- Pass a criminal background check and drug screening
- Previous experience in sales or other related fields preferred
- Proficient with smartphone, computer, iPad
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to prioritize and multitask
- Reliable transportation
- Self motivated
- Commission based pay [only] - new full time sales professionals average $2,000 - $4,000 per week in total commissions which are paid daily.
- Bonuses and all-expense paid trips available for top sales producers
- Opportunity for promotion within the first 3 months
- CRM system, training, and support, including support in the field, available to all sales associates from day one
- Management and Agency Owner opportunities are available!!
HERE ARE SOME COMMON BACKGROUNDS / INTERESTS FOR OUR SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATES: sales representative, sales manager, sales professional, sales associate, sales consultant, sales recruiter, sales agent, sales executive, new business development, business team development, direct sales, account manager, tele sales, inside sales, outside sales, working from home and home based office.
Oak Grove Financial, LLC
Why Work Here?At Oak Grove Financial, we listen to our clients. We listen to our representatives. For our clients, we strive to find products best suited to both their needs and budget. Whether it's providing security for families when a loved one passes, finding retirement options, preparing for the high cost of college, providing living benefits in the face of serious illness or accident, or creating a family legacy, we have a solution! For our sales representatives, our goal is to provide an atmosphere that frees our associates up to do what they do best, creating secure tomorrows for our clients. We provide our agents with training, support, a comprehensive CRM system for managing their client base, and a foundation for building a secure business for them and their families.
We have a great company culture that encourages a work life balance and offers promotion and management opportunities