Outside Sales Representative
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
OX Floor Coatings, www.oxfloors.com, is looking for Outside Sales Representatives in the Palm Beach County area to meet with prequalified and quality customer sales leads.
More Reasons to work at OX
Working with OX is more than just another job - it is an opportunity to earn a sizable and consistent income, freedom to grow your career on your terms, and a chance to put down roots in your community. We pride ourselves on offering the finest quality Polyaspartic One Day floors in the industry. We will supply you with pre-qualified leads and the necessary tools for success so you can set out and start earning!! Our sales tools and design software makes the sales position easy and seamless.
The Sales department supports the business by quickly forming lasting relationships with our customers. Your job is to help them find a beautiful lasting solution for their garage, patio, and flooring needs. You may in the future also be meeting with commercial customers as well on large projects such as factory floors, airplane hangers, car dealerships etc.
What’s in it for me?
- Prequalified scheduled leads – We provide all the leads; you just close the sale!
- Superior Product – Our products are factory direct…there is no comparison!
- Financial Freedom – Earn an average of $115K-155k in the first year!
- Commissions are paid immediately upon project acceptance
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Meet with prospective customers using established sales methodology to educate, consult, inform, and sell!
- Responsible for using established sales methodology to sell customer the proper product that fits their needs
- Develop a genuine rapport and conversation with the customer to facilitate a one-visit close
- Leverage industry leading product samples, support, and technology to assist you in closing the sale
- Commitment to an outstanding customer service experience from beginning to end
Experience and Minimum Qualifications
In Home sales experience is a plus!
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Driven and collaborative approach
- Proficiency using Microsoft Office Suite (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Must possess a valid drivers license
- Access to reliable transportation
- Successfully pass a drug test
- Must be legally authorized to work in country of employment without sponsorship from employer
- Training will be provided
OX FloorsWhy Work Here?
Awesome Management Team and the Opportunity for Financial Freedom!
AddressPalm Beach County, FL
BusinessView all jobs at OX Floors