- $19 to $24 Hourly
Who We Are
OWL Services is the premier sales, installation, program management and service provider to retail, commercial, fleet, aviation and marine, and emergency power generation companies across the U.S.
With 33 offices and distribution centers and more than 1,400 field service professionals, OWL delivers on a service platform that includes construction, compliance and testing, maintenance and repair, modernization and re-imaging, and EV charging solutions to keep businesses and people moving 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year.
OWL Services’ companies have received numerous awards over the years for exemplary customer service. Most recently it was the recipient of EVgo’s Deployment Excellence Award in its first-ever class of awardees in the National EV Charging Recognition Program.
Come join us! For more information visit OWLServices.com and follow us on LinkedIn.
OWL Services is immediately hiring a full-time Warehouse Manager. This position will report out of Louisville, KY.
The successful candidate will be a reliable self-starter who is able to work autonomously, takes initiative and has pride in their work and has excellent attention to detail. Demonstrated multi-tasking skills and the ability to organize and prioritize workload are essential.
- Shipping and receiving.
- Entering service calls
- Counter sales
- Managing part returns
- Monitor the dispatch board for return trip appointments, multiple times throughout the day, moving them to the appropriate department (parts, subcontractor etc.).
- Process work orders for billing
- Keeping Warehouse organized
- Forklift operation
- Delivering parts to technicians and customers
- High attention to detail, team mentality and a positive attitude
- Able to work in a high-paced environment
- Perform basic computer and system functions at an above average level.
- Demonstrates organization skills with the ability to successfully manage multiple priorities in a dynamic environment.
- Possess a strong work ethic
- Excellent communication, analytical, and problem solving skills.
- Self-motivated and driven with a passion for excellence.
Compensation and Benefits
- 401(k) match
- Health, dental, vision, and life insurance
OWL ServicesBrooks, KY
Transportation and StorageView All OWL Services Jobs
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.