Who We Are
OWL Services is the premier sales, installation, program management and service provider to retail, commercial, fleet, aviation and marine, and emergency power generation companies across the U.S.
With 33 offices and distribution centers and more than 1,400 field service professionals, OWL delivers on a service platform that includes construction, compliance and testing, maintenance and repair, modernization and re-imaging, and EV charging solutions to keep businesses and people moving 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year.
OWL Services’ companies have received numerous awards over the years for exemplary customer service. Most recently it was the recipient of EVgo’s Deployment Excellence Award in its first-ever class of awardees in the National EV Charging Recognition Program.
Come join us! For more information visit OWLServices.com and follow us on LinkedIn.
We are seeking a skilled and hardworking Field Services Technician to join our team. The field service technician's role entails diagnosing and repairing electronic and mechanical issues, software, and hardware installations, and performing emergency and scheduled repairs and maintenance. This is an opportunity for a long-term position and to join a growing company.
- Effectively diagnose and repair customer equipment
- Conducts work in a professional manner and provides stellar customer service.
- Performs repairs and scheduled maintenance in a timely manner.
- Follows safety rules and guidelines.
- Maintains truck inventory and supplies.
- Maintains truck clean, hazard free, and performs all scheduled maintenance on company vehicle.
- Submits proper and neat paperwork outlining repairs completed and parts used.
- Maintains a professional relationship with clients and co-workers.
- High School diploma/GED and or experience in related field.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Mechanical and electrical equipment knowledge.
- Must possess a valid driver’s license and a good driving record.
Experience with the following is preferred:
- Dresser Wayne Dispensers
- Verifone POS
- Veeder Root
- Fuel Master
- Red Jacket
- FE Petro
- Franklin Fueling Systems equipment.
- The field service technician position requires standing, bending, kneeling, and climbing.
- Position requires the use of a ladder.
- Position requires the ability to lift and manipulate up to 50 pounds.
- Position requires local travel.
- Position requires weekend and evening work as demand mandates
Compensation and Benefits
- 401(k) match
- Health, dental, vision, and life insurance
OWL ServicesNorcross, GA
ManufacturingView All OWL Services Jobs
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.