Who We Are
OWL Services is the premier sales, installation, program management and service provider to retail, commercial, fleet, aviation and marine, and emergency power generation companies across the U.S.
With 33 offices and distribution centers and more than 1,400 field service professionals, OWL delivers on a service platform that includes construction, compliance and testing, maintenance and repair, modernization and re-imaging, and EV charging solutions to keep businesses and people moving 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year.
OWL Services’ companies have received numerous awards over the years for exemplary customer service. Most recently it was the recipient of EVgo’s Deployment Excellence Award in its first-ever class of awardees in the National EV Charging Recognition Program.
Come join us! For more information visit OWLServices.com and follow us on LinkedIn.
Are you an experienced Journeyman Electrician or an Electrical Apprentice looking for your next exciting opportunity? OWL Services offers travel, growth potential and many other amazing benefits! OWL Services has an immediate openings for a fulltime Journeyman Electricians. Our ideal candidate is self-motivated, goal-oriented, and driven to accomplish department goals. If you are looking for a long-term opportunity, please apply to join our growing team.Responsibilities
- Maintains current licensing and training requirements
- Analyzes blueprints effectively and utilizes such information on jobsite
- Installs, maintains, and/or troubleshoots electrical systems in compliance with the National Electric Code (NEC)
- Demonstrates ability to layout conduit systems, various lighting systems, basic control systems, and feeders
- Participates in toolbox talks, safety audits, and related safety functions
- Provides technical assistance to other field employees as needed
- Works as a member of a cohesive team while demonstrating ability to work without direct supervision.
- Performs other related duties as required and assigned
- Must be willing to travel nationwide up to 85% of the time
- Completion of an apprenticeship
- Proficiency in Microsoft products, particularly Office (Excel, Word, Email)
- Able to utilize Adobe Acrobat software
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Exceptional time management, accountability, and prioritization skills
- Self-motivated, goal- oriented, and driven to accomplish department goals
- Ability to be organized, problem solve, and be solution oriented
- Ability to support a fast paced, demanding work schedule; could include late evenings and/or weekends
Compensation and Benefits
- 401(k) match
- Health, dental, vision, and life insurance
OWL ServicesGreen Bay, WI
Explore similar jobsMore Jobs Like This
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.