Portfolio Service Advisor
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Seeking a Portfolio Service Advisor to remotely support our commercial banking client in Tempe, AZ and Utah, TX.
Duration: 9 Months
The Contractor is responsible for answering incoming calls/emails specific to the company’s startup banking clients. Assisting with a variety of client requests including but not limited to; online banking navigation, wires, and transactions detail, DDA, MMA, CMMA account maintenance, adding additional accounts, credit, and debit card, bill pay, mobile deposit, and PPP loans.
- Drive service innovation and transformation through automation, self-service capabilities, and channel integration
- Learn and help pilot a new chat feature that our client will be launching in 2022
- Demonstrate white glove customer service in handling all customer requests for the Start-up Banking Clientele
- Work with internal partners to ensure RMS tickets are completed accurately and submitted in a timely manner
- Partner with start-up Banking sales team ensuring client requests is handled accurately and in a timely manner, escalating appropriately as needed
- Demonstrate the ability to read/report team metrics pointing out trends and areas of improvement
- Problem-solve and assist clients with account research
- Maintain a strong work ethic in a fast-paced environment multi-tasking when necessary
- Answer incoming calls/emails from clients needing help with all their banking needs
- Excellent writing and verbal communication skills with the ability to convey information effectively and tactfully.
Note: This is primarily a remote role and will need to go to the office once per month. Days and hours: Monday through Friday 1:00 PM - 10:00 PM. Training will be 5 weeks with hours of 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM.
- Must have 1+ years of experience in the banking/financial services industry
- Call Center experience Preferred
- Must have strong technical computer skills in navigating through multiple screens at once.
- Knowledge of regulatory requirements that impact financial services
- Proficient in MS Office Software
- BS/BA Degree Preferred
OUTSOURCE Consulting Services, Inc. (OCSI.co) embraces equal opportunity. We are dedicated to building an inclusive workforce that embodies a diversity of experiences, views, and skillsets.
OCSI.co provides great benefits to our contractors, i.e., Healthcare, Vision, Dental, and additional Pre-tax Benefits (Flexible Spending Account (FSA) and 401(k) Savings Plan).
To learn more about OCSI.co, we welcome you to visit our corporate website at www.ocsi.co . Thank you for your interest in our jobs. We look forward to seeing your resume!
Note: We are unable to sponsor H1B Visa and/or subcontract to Third Party Vendors.
OUTSOURCE Consulting Services, Inc. (OCSI.co)
Get fresh Customer Advisor jobs daily straight to your inbox!