The candidate should be confident, passionate, and able to speak to what makes great advertising.
This person must know how to work the Adobe Creative Suite and everything that goes along with that. More importantly, we're interested in hiring someone that literally wants to change the landscape of San Diego. Someone that is confident in knowing they can affect change in a company's brand, whether that company be a small local business, large regional, or national client. This job isn't for someone that is looking to just design "pretty things" or what they think is best. This job is for someone that is willing to invest the time and partner with their sales team to find out who their client's consumer is… to understand what is needed to be communicated, not simply what a client wants to say.
If you're a creative that can't help but pour their heart into every job, that thrives on creative freedom, and can't help but be passionate about what they do, please apply with a sample pdf or url of your work.
· Making print ready designs to fulfill local/regional/national contracts.
· Working with Account Executives and Clients to create engaging ads.
· Assisting and or managing traffic of creative jobs.
· Help educate and uphold the creative integrity of your market.
· Attend meetings to present artwork to Clients.
· Take lead on creative projects when needed.
· Very good understanding of Adobe Creative Suite and design best practices.
· Knowledge of advertising design concepts and execution.
· Passion for Out-Of-Home and the medium’s unique challenges.
· Experience with, and proficiency in software applications used for graphic design including, Adobe Creative Suite.
To all Recruitment Agencies: OUTFRONT Media LLC does not accept agency and unsolicited resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our OUTFRONT Media employees or any other company location.
OUTFRONT Media is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
OUTFRONT Media Is An Equal Opportunity Employer
All applicants shall receive equal consideration without regard to race, color, religion, gender, marital status, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, age, veteran status or disability. Please refer to the OUTFRONT Media Affirmative Action policy statement.