Pool Service Technician $1800 Signing Bonus
OUTDOOR ENVIRONMENTS GROUP LLC Indianapolis, IN
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
OEG is currently offering an $1800 Signing Bonus!
Outdoor Environments Group is the Midwest's leader in innovative design, construction and maintenance of residential and commercial outdoor environments. Our passion is to create an outdoor environment that inspires, rejuvenates and elevates our client's day. Our team is a family that supports each other, and we believe that we only succeed when every individual on our team succeeds. We promote from within and help our team members grow and nurture their careers. We are looking for a Pool Service Technician.
Pool Service Technician candidate should have solid customer service skills and who can work independently and/or with a team.
Pool Service Technician will provide a wide range of services and duties that may include, but are not limited to:
- Pool openings and winterize
- Weekly pool maintenance
- Pool cleaning
- Pump/filter/heater/cleaner repair
- PVC plumbing
- Basic electrical work
- Testing and adjustment of water chemistry
- Accurately document products and services provided
Pool Service Technician requirements include:
- Knowledge and familiarity with a variety of pool and spa structures
- Experience with Filtration and circulation systems
- Experience with pump operation
- Working knowledge about repairing problems with suction
- Experience with priming and high/low pressure issues
- Ability to program pool/spa controls and chemical feeders
- Valid driver's license
- Must be able to lift 75 pounds
- Experience is required and the technician must participate in continuing educational
- Backflow certification a plus
We offer competitive pay, Company paid medical coverage, vision, dental, term life and disability coverage, 401k with a Company match, Paid Community Service time, Paid Time Off, Onsite fitness center and so much more!
OUTDOOR ENVIRONMENTS GROUP LLC
ConstructionView all jobs at OUTDOOR ENVIRONMENTS GROUP LLC