- Expired: June 19, 2021. Applications are no longer accepted.
Pending promotion of oneassociate currently performing these duties has created this opening. If you are interested please respond promptlyas we need someone to start training as soon as possible.
Receives payment for products or services sold by the dealership and plays a key role in maintaining or creating customer satisfaction for the business transaction. Must be able to work 3pm-9pm Monday through Friday and 8am-6pm on Saturdays. Prior dealership experience in any capacity will be considered as will other retail/banking/cashier job history.
- 401K with Company Contribution
- Paid Vacation
- Career Growth
- Greets customers at the cashier window in a pleasant and professional manner.
- Computes customer bills.
- Receives cash, checks and credit card payments from customers; records amount received.
- Makes change and issues receipts to customers.
- Provides refunds or credit memorandums to customers for returned merchandise or as directed by managers.
- Reconciles cash drawer daily.
- Works with department managers to keep abreast of new products and services offered, their features and value, and any changes in price.
- Answers customer questions about service performed or products purchased or refers them to someone who can.
- Handles customer complaints with integrity and poise and, when necessary, refers dissatisfied customers to the appropriate individuals for resolution.
- Outstanding communication skills both verbal and written.
- Excellent accuracy in simplearithmetic and related concepts
- Basic familiarity with Excel spreadsheets and formulas
- Professional appearance and outstanding work ethic
- Great attitude with a high-energy personality.
- Superior customer service skills presented with a smile
- Self-starter and self-motivated.
- Ability to work well in a process-driven environment.
Ourisman Automotive Group believes our success and future growth is contributed to our employees. Family-owned and operated since 1921, Ourisman has continued to grow while holding true to our values of collaboration, transparency, and career development.
Are you looking for an opportunity where you can grow your career? Are you a hyper-organized individual with experience working in customer service? Are you passionate about delivering a unique customer experience? If you answered yes, we want to talk to you.
Ourisman Chantilly Toyota
RetailView all jobs at Ourisman Chantilly Toyota