Technical Sales Engineer – EMEA
OTTO – designed, manufactured and precision tested, right here in the USA.
Our Technical Sales Engineer - EMEA will perform a variety of sales and technical support duties to ensure sales growth with new and existing customers in the International region.
Specifically, the Technical Sales Engineer - EMEA will:
· Works with the Manufacturer’s Rep Organizations, Distributors, and Customers (MRODC) (existing and potential) within the designated territory to increase business with existing and new customers with existing and new products in support of Company Objectives
· Provides Technical and Sales support to the MRODC in support of existing and new business development activities and monitors the performance on a regular and formal basis (QBR). Includes product / sales training, trade show support / participation, and other promotional activity as needed
· Secures and ensures the MROD achieve sales goals, bookings budgets, forecast accuracy, and strategic customer penetration / development plans through effective field support as needed
· Monitors major opportunities within the territory and coordinates activities between MRODC and Internal groups (Engineering, etc.) needed to capture and secure the business
· Responsible for the termination and hiring of MROD as needed to support sales activities in the assigned territory in coordination with the ISM
· Responsible for attainment of Company established Booking and Sales Goals within the assigned territory
· Develops and maintains effective communications with MRODC within the assigned territory
· Assist with other related duties as required or assigned
What you’ll need to bring to the table:
· Bachelor’s degree required in a technical discipline preferred
· Minimum 3 years related sales experience
· Available for non-standard or extended work schedule
· Strong oral and written communications skills – English language, with other European languages a plus
· Computer proficiency with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook). Experience with Syteline ERP a plus
· Experience and familiarity with OTTO Products and line of business a plus
· Requires strong technical aptitude, the ability to learn quickly, and the ability to apply knowledge to new customer requirements and applications
· Requires self-motivation (in an independent environment), and ability to work in a fast-paced environment, with proficiency in multi-tasking
· Travel as required 50% or more of the time within the EMEA region
· Background in project management a plus
· Detail oriented with proven follow-up skills
To apply, please click on this link:
OTTO Engineering is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Disability/Veteran
OTTO Engineering does not accept unsolicited resumes from third party recruiters, agencies, or similar organizations; any submissions will not be honored.
OTTO Engineering, Inc.
Why Work Here?OTTO is a manufacturer for demanding applications which are used across various industries; private and governmental. Some of our parts include switches in the medical and aviation industries. Our grips are used in helicopters and heavy machinery. Our communication devices include speaker microphones which are used by police officers and emergency personnel throughout the world. Our products are durable because people’s lives depend on our products working properly. OTTO prides itself on making durable quality products and providing excellence to its customers.
OTTO Engineering, Inc. offers a great work environment and exceptional benefits!