OTTO – designed, manufactured and precision tested, right here in the USA.
Our Molding Technician is a senior position responsible for all aspects of the injection molding process. This includes, but is not limited to setup and tear down, troubleshooting, training, equipment maintenance and work flow.
Specifically, the Molding Technician will:
· Perform all tasks of the Molding Machine Operator and Molding Technician Trainee positions as needed
· Setup molding machines per production schedules
· Confirm proper material use, per BOM’s
· Perform quarterly material inventory
· Assist in reduction of scrap
· Perform advance Tool changeovers as required
· Run samples and formulate process
· Assist in maintaining departmental Routers
· Trouble shoot complicated processing problems
· Assist with other related duties as required or assigned
· Training of new employees
· Optimize existing processes
· Demonstrate leadership skills
What you’ll need to bring to the table:
· High school diploma or equivalent
· Minimum 5-year Injection Molding experience
· Experienced with tool change-overs
· Ability to lift 50 lbs. Shoulder height with assistance as necessary
· Reliable attendance
· Ability to differentiate between colors
· Available for nonstandard or extended work schedules
· Good communication skills
· Moderate personal computer skills
· Knowledge of inspection tools and their use
OTTO Engineering is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Disability/Veteran
To apply, please click on this link:
OTTO Engineering does not accept unsolicited resumes from third party recruiters, agencies, or similar organizations; any submissions will not be honored.
OTTO Engineering, Inc.
Why Work Here?OTTO is a manufacturer for demanding applications which are used across various industries; private and governmental. Some of our parts include switches in the medical and aviation industries. Our grips are used in helicopters and heavy machinery. Our communication devices include speaker microphones which are used by police officers and emergency personnel throughout the world. Our products are durable because people’s lives depend on our products working properly. OTTO prides itself on making durable quality products and providing excellence to its customers.
OTTO Engineering, Inc. offers a great work environment and exceptional benefits!