OTTO – designed, manufactured and precision tested, right here in the USA.
Our Custodian is responsible for maintaining the cleanliness of the building.
Specifically, the Custodian will:
· Clean cafeterias, bathrooms, all traffic areas, and entrances
· Pick up general area outside building
· Provide light maintenance
· Deliver paper supplies
· Conduct inventory office paper supplies and janitorial supplies
· Assist with other related duties as required or assigned
What you’ll need to bring to the table:
· High school diploma or equivalent
· Valid driver’s license
· Capable of lifting 50 lbs. with assistance as necessary
· Ability to reach heights that may require a ladder and to perform detailed work above the head and work in a standing position
· Requires self-motivation and ability to complete projects with strict guidelines
· Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment
OTTO Engineering is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Disability/Veteran
To apply, please click on this link:
OTTO Engineering does not accept unsolicited resumes from third party recruiters, agencies, or similar organizations; any submissions will not be honored.
OTTO Engineering, Inc.
Why Work Here?OTTO is a manufacturer for demanding applications which are used across various industries; private and governmental. Some of our parts include switches in the medical and aviation industries. Our grips are used in helicopters and heavy machinery. Our communication devices include speaker microphones which are used by police officers and emergency personnel throughout the world. Our products are durable because people’s lives depend on our products working properly. OTTO prides itself on making durable quality products and providing excellence to its customers.
OTTO Engineering, Inc. offers a great work environment and exceptional benefits!