CNC Set-up – 2nd shift
OTTO – designed, manufactured and precision tested, right here in the USA.
Our CNC Set-up – 2nd shift will set up machinery in the Machine Shop.
Specifically, the CNC Set-up – 2nd shift will:
· Keep a clean and organized work area
· Have a thorough understanding of how to clean and count parts
· Basic understanding of the operation of machines
· Responsibility for inspecting product on an independent basis per OTTO’s inspection procedures
· Ability to make wear off-sets
· Knowledge of entering geometric off-sets, with ability to “touch-off’ tools in machine
· Capable of sharpening drills, endmills and boring tools
· Assist operator in training
· Guide machine operators to maintain production flow
· Basic understanding of speeds and feeds
· Basic understanding of tool layout sheets
· Complete understanding of how to read a blueprint
· Thorough knowledge of piece weight scale, tumbling, deburring, part washing, ultrasonic cleaning, blue print reading, piece part inspection to quality specifications, tooling, and operation of the machine
· Basic knowledge of set-up machines, calibration system, programming, part processing, and CAD CAM
· Assist with other related duties as required or assigned
What you’ll need to bring to the table:
· Consistent attendance
· Attention to neat appearance
· High school diploma or equivalent
· Minimum 3 years related job experience
· Availability for nonstandard or extended work schedule
· Good communication and organizational skills
· Reach heights that may require a stepladder
· Lift equipment up to 50 lbs., with assistance as necessary
· Must be able to work in a quick paced environment
· Ability to use various inspection gauges
OTTO Engineering is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Disability/Veteran
To apply, please click on this link:
OTTO Engineering does not accept unsolicited resumes from third party recruiters, agencies, or similar organizations; any submissions will not be honored.
OTTO Engineering, Inc.
Why Work Here?OTTO is a manufacturer for demanding applications which are used across various industries; private and governmental. Some of our parts include switches in the medical and aviation industries. Our grips are used in helicopters and heavy machinery. Our communication devices include speaker microphones which are used by police officers and emergency personnel throughout the world. Our products are durable because people’s lives depend on our products working properly. OTTO prides itself on making durable quality products and providing excellence to its customers.
OTTO Engineering, Inc. offers a great work environment and exceptional benefits!