Quality Assurance Automation Engineer
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
OTR Solutions is an innovator in the transportation industry providing a suite of factoring, fuel, and business management focused solutions. We help new and established companies get fast access to the funds they need for daily operations. As a Private Equity backed FinTech company, we are looking to grow our best-in-class financial organization. We are at the beginning of the development of a new Cloud-Native platform that will drive the next wave of innovation in the industry and fuel OTR's growth. We are looking for growth minded, collaborative technologist who love to create, innovate, and learn cutting-edge solutions on the latest and greatest technology.
OTR has been recognized as a "Top Workplace" by the Atlanta Journal-Constitution since 2016!
As a QA Analyst, you will ensure the quality and integrity of all software products produced for distribution. You will monitor processes and procedures in product development and design. You will develop and analyze master test plans, cases, and schedules prior to implementation into production.
Please note: We do not sponsor work-related visas.**
- Responsible for reliability and consistent quality of software releases.
- Assures that software enhancements behave as expected by the business requirements.
- Develops and executes automated testing methodologies and coordinate with a team of test engineers.
- Executes test strategies and software release schedules revolving around the Scrum and Continuous Delivery process cycles.
- Ensures core software regression and a range of individual client functionality is targeted each sprint using a wide range of test resources and automated test plans.
- Researches and documents requirements, evaluates scenarios, and executes changes needed to respond to requirements.
- Collaborates with the developers as needed to ensure a quality software release.
- Responsible for all aspects of Quality Assurance including Software Quality Assurance, QA Program Implementation, Testing, Verification, and Validation.
- Develop SQL scripts to populate test databases.
- Develop scripts to automate testing wherever possible.
- Integrate test automation into Visual Studio Team Services wherever possible.
- Profile and optimize system performance.
- Develop, maintain, and grow a suite of automated regression tests to exercise RESTful web services and browser-based client-side functionality.
What we look for:
- Bachelor's degree in MIS (preferred), Computer Science, Business or related field.
- 3-5 years' experience as a Quality Assurance Test Engineer for software development. Good working knowledge of Scrum, Continuous Improvement and Continuous Delivery software development environments as well as automation testing.
- Experience utilizing automated test platforms and methodologies.
- Experience with Unit Testing, End-to-End testing, Regression Testing, Integration Testing.
- Experience with Testing or other automated testing tools.
- Agile/Scrum development cycle testing experience is required.
- Experience with Continuous Improvement process as it relates to software development.
- Experience with Continuous Delivery process and required test automation.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills with the ability to communicate at all levels of the organization.
- Strong consensus building, multi-tasking, interpersonal, and analytical skills.
- Ability to work with other technical staff and layers of management.
- Self-directed and highly motivated.
- Knowledge of test defect management tool such as Visual Studio Team Services a plus.
- Proficiency troubleshooting web page issues using browser based developer tools.
- Proficiency with .NET, C# and cloud platforms such as Microsoft Azure a plus
OTR provides a competitive, comprehensive compensation package for our full-time employees:
- Eligibility for Individual and Company bonus programs
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life/ AD&D Insurance, Short-Term Disability
- Pet Insurance, Paid Family Leave, Employee Assistance Program
- Fully Paid Maternity Leave
- 401(k) with Company Matching
- 12 days of Paid Time Off, 4 Sick/Mental Health days, 7 Paid Holidays, 2 Flex Holidays
- Weekly Catered Lunches
- Work from Home Flexibility
- Company Paid Fitness Membership
- Volunteer Days and Opportunities with Company-Partnered Charities
- Internal Inclusion programs
OTR's mission is to create exceptional value for our clients by providing industry leading financing and back-office solutions. Three pillars that are crucial to supporting that mission are outstanding customer service, technology that creates efficiency for ourselves and our customers, and a culture that provides the opportunity for employees to achieve greatness.
OTR Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer
TechnologyView all jobs at OTR Solutions