Transportation Project Manager
- Posted: January 22, 2023
OTR Leasing is one of the country's largest lessors of Class 8 semi-trucks to owner-operators. We are a forward-thinking, technology-enabled, full-service leasing and asset management company with an unmatched opportunity for advancement and a fast and fun work environment. We are looking for a Transportation Project Manager at our Prairie Village office.
This job is currently NOT a remote position. Please read this entire advertisement before applying. Knowledge of and experience in the trucking or transportation business sector is required.
Reasons Why OTR Is A Great Opportunity For You:
- Awesome culture...come see for yourself!
- Full health & dental benefits.
- 401K with company contribution...not a match, we contribute.
- Paid vacations.
- A supportive & engaged management team that wants to achieve the highest success.
- Room to move up in the company...we are growing rapidly!
- We celebrate all victories!
Transportation Project Manager Duties and Responsibilities:
- Lead projects from requirements definition through deployment, identifying schedules, scopes, budget estimations, and project implementation plans, including risk mitigation
- Coordinate internal and external resources, ensuring projects remain within scope, schedule, and defined budgets, in collaboration with project staff from various functional departments.
- When necessary, analyze project progress and adapt scope, timelines, and costs to ensure that the team adheres to project requirements.
- Establish and maintain relationships with appropriate client stakeholders, providing day-to-day contact on project status and changes.
- Establish and maintain processes to manage scope over the project lifecycle, setting project quality and performance standards and assessing and managing risk within and across multiple projects.
- Structure and manage integrated, multi-track project performance databases for multiple digital, print, social, broadcast, and experiential projects, focusing on overall progress.
- Develop and maintain partnerships with outside resources-including third-party vendors, and researchers
- Monitor and assign resources appropriately to streamline project efficiency and maximize deliverable outputs.
- Report project outcomes and/or risks to the appropriate management channels as needed-escalating issues as necessary based on project work plans.
Transportation Project Manager Requirements:
- 3+ years of project management experience.
- Knowledge of and experience in the trucking or transportation business sector.
- College degree or equivalent experience.
- Project management certifications.
- Strong organizational skills and detail orientation are a must.
- Multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
- Comfortable with process and technology.
- Straightforward, factual, and team-first communicator.
- Self-sufficient but able to work effectively and respectfully with others.
- Great at managing and elevating processes and people.
- Strong technical and computer skills, familiar with using Microsoft products.
- High personal accountability standards.
- Multi-task and re-prioritize as needs and conditions change.
- Demonstrate high trustworthiness attributes: consistency, accuracy, and timeliness.
- Strong written, verbal, and presentation skills.
Location: Prairie Village, KS
OTR Leasing, LLC
AddressPrairie Village, KS
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?