We are looking for COOKS with at least 1 years experience who have a positive attitude and great energy!
We provide competitive salaries, benefits and health insurance to full-time employees, and a healthy and productive place to work. Interested in providing a world-class experience? Want to learn more of what OTG has to offer? Come meet us!
As an OTG Cook, you will play a critical role for a company transforming the airport experience. At OTG, we view travel as a lifestyle, and our mission is to treat the airport itself as a destination. By combining great food, world-class beverage programs, cutting edge design, and state-of-the-art technology, OTG is delivering a traveler's oasis, a place within the airport where the pressures of the day soon recede.
As an OTG Cook, you will prepare and cook food for the restaurants according to OTG specifications. All dishes must be prepared in a timely manner while maintaining the safety, sanitation, and security of the kitchen and equipment. The exact work location will be assigned by the Terminal management in either a restaurant unit or group of units.
- Responsible for maintaining, setting up, producing food, and controlling the quality of all food items prepared in the station according to OTG specifications and restaurant directions
- Be able to prepare all the menu items on each station, know how to prepare the station for service, and know how to make all components on the station
- Maintain organization, cleanliness, and sanitation of work areas and equipment
- Ensure uniform and personal appearance are clean and professional
- Knowledge of operating all kitchen equipment (i.e. stoves, ovens, broilers, slicers, steamers, kettles, etc.)
- Develop and maintain positive working relationships with others and work toward the goal of customer satisfaction
- Other duties as assigned
QUALIFICATIONS AND EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS
- Must understand and adhere to all airport rules and regulations
- 1 to 2 years culinary experience in a fast dining restaurant (demonstrating entry-level cooking skills)
- Quick serve, grilling, frying, etc.
- Excellent knife skills (must adhere to OTG knife handling policy)
- Experience on multiple stations in the kitchen preferred
- Knowledge of cooking procedures, safety and sanitation
- Able to lift 35 lbs. or more
- Always ensuring quality of product and accuracy
- Supporting other cooks and working in a team environment
- Able to work varied hours/days, including nights, weekends, holidays, and during inclement weather as needed