Platform Integration Engineer
- Posted: 8 days ago
OTC is currently hiring for a full-time Platform Integration Engineer to organize and coordinate activities across multiple offices and third parties in the Huntsville, AL area. This full-time government contractor position earns a competitive pay of $80,000 - $115,000/year, depending on experience.
In addition to competitive pay and our positive company culture, we offer our Platform Integration Engineer the following benefits:
- Medical and dental
Additionally, we are happy to offer sick leave, personal leave, holidays, company lunches and events, and the potential to work from home.
So, now that you've learned the who, what, where, and why, you may be wondering HOW? It's easy! Just fill out our initial mobile-friendly online application. We hope to meet you soon!
As our Platform Integration Engineer, you are an organizational and planning master who can successfully coordinate information across multiple offices. You are responsible for safely and accurately sharing information concerning our military projects with other project offices and external stakeholders. In this government contracting position, you synchronize multiple schedules, databases, and other information to create a unified, singular system that is accessible by the appropriate parties.
While gathering data, you brainstorm ways we can improve our business processes. You are a team player who is happy to collaborate with others and offer a helping hand where possible. You take pride in optimizing our systems and helping us be more efficient!
Founded in 1986, OTC is dedicated to serving and assisting our armed forces. We support army acquisition efforts and program offices by providing top-rate engineering, programming, and logistics services. Our specialties are in avionics, mission equipment, acquisition, and platform integration. With our capabilities, we help develop and obtain technologies that greatly serve our warfighters. We are proud to do our part in supporting our country's military efforts and helping build a stronger army.
We are an extremely small business, so every team member plays an invaluable role in our success. With our flat management structure, you work in the same office as our management team, so you always have support when you need it. We value our team, which is why we offer our employees competitive pay, generous benefits, and a low-drama work environment.
OUR IDEAL CANDIDATE
- Discrete - can handle sensitive information with care and discretion
- Strong communicator - can effectively communicate to ensure nothing gets lost in translation
- Organized - can manage and prioritize tasks to ensure nothing goes unchecked or falls by the waist side
- Analytical - can approach situations with an analytical point of view to reach viable solutions and positive outcomes
- Hard worker - maintains a strong work ethic, takes ownership of responsibilities, and is proud to serve
If this sounds like you, keep reading!
- Active security clearance
- 2 years of experience in a program executive office for aviation (PEO AVN), with the Exascale Computing Project (ECP), or with Microwave Office (MWO)
- Clearance required within the last 2 years
Experience with scheduling, budgeting, or contract writing would be preferred but is not required. If you meet the above requirements, we need you. Apply today to join our team as a Platform Integration Engineer!
Job Posted by ApplicantPro
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?