IT Automation & Cloud Architect
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Enterprise IT Automation & Cloud Architect – Full time position
Remote Work Schedule – end client located in Orange County, CA
The Enterprise IT Automation and Cloud Architect is responsible for leading the architecture, management and maintenance of technologies and solutions that support organizational objectives.
- Required: Minimum seven (7) years of related professional experience in MS/Linux mixed environment(s).
- Five (5) years in a Software Engineer / System Admin role, architecting enterprise automation/integrated systems.
- Two (2) years of cloud-related experience
- Required: AWS (or Azure) Cloud Certification(s); ITIL v3 Certification.
· Work directly with other IT Engineers and Support Staff to enable them to optimize their existing processes by streamlining and automating current manual work efforts. Additionally, this position will be responsible for the strategy, design, and planning of continued use of cloud technologies.
TechnologyView all jobs at OSTechnical