Support the Consulting Division of our Rapidly Growing Government Capture and Proposal Consulting and Training Firm!
1. Position Overview
We are looking for a bright, determined, and self-motivated digital marketing manager who has the capacity to handle all strategic online initiatives for our organization, including spearheading initiatives from ideation, to creation, to execution. Our marketing strategic offerings must champion our commitment to the highest level of government contracting, including that we employ the best proposal and capture professionals in the industry.
This is a full-time position in our spacious Rockville office, with opportunities to visit clients and participate in events in the Washington, DC area.
2. Your Job
As the Digital Marketing Manager, you will support and improve our demand generation activities using digital campaigns and grow our marketing offerings to the next level. You will develop and optimize online programs that are geared towards increasing the overall lead flow for the company. Must be creative enough to design new campaigns, independent enough to oversee multiple projects, and analytical enough to measure results and adjust as needed.
You will need higher-level brain functions to “connect the dots” in order to build creative campaigns, analyze data and drive an enterprise-level approach to strategic marketing. The Digital Marketing Manager’s tasks are:
- Campaign creation. You will manage end-to-end digital campaigns by utilizing a range of techniques including SEO, paid search and social media
- Campaign management. You will look for new areas of opportunity through keyword analysis, campaign strategy, ad copy, bid management, ad quality, ad click through rate, CPA optimization and landing page testing.
- Managing monthly PPC budget and optimize that budget for both lead gen and brand
- Campaign Optimization. You will build, manage and optimize campaigns in Google Adwords, LinkedIn and Facebook.
- Account strategy. You will evaluate and make recommendations to prepare for changes and/or test new opportunities based on current market dynamics and competitive bidding.
- Competitive insights. You will need to be able to analyze competitive and market trends and recommend tactics for campaign strategies.
- Reporting. You will set up conversion goals, obtain, analyze and translate data using Google Analytics and other advertising platforms into actionable insights. You will also be expected to synthesize information and regularly present concise analyses to the executive team.
- Driving innovation and implementing testing strategies to continually uncover optimization levers.
- Managing blogs and creating a content calendar of promotions.
- Managing product promotions on our website.
- Tracking Online Marketing and Paid Search trends and maximize our return on investment.
3. Required Experience and Skills
- Bachelors degree in Marketing, Communications, Business Administration or related fields.
- A minimum of 5 years of experience with SEO and Search Engine Marketing, including Google AdWords and Google Analytics (or other Web Analytics tools).
- Experience with organic and paid placements in social media platforms such as Facebook and LinkedIn.
- Working knowledge of CMS and Landing page tools.
- Skilled writer (writing portfolio required) and writing for the web, PPC and conversion.
- Experience with specific tools like Wordstream, Optimizer, ZoomInfo, LeadPages, D&B etc. preferred.
- Exceptional command of written and spoken English.
- Professional knowledge of Microsoft Office, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook.
- Veteran of the U.S. armed forces.
- Experience and/or trained with federal business development, from capture management to proposal submission.
- Experience and training with sales.
- Professional training and certifications.
4. Desired Soft Skills and Professional Characteristics
- You take the high road in difficult situations and understand how to read personalities and win respect of highly intelligent, technically proficient, and accomplished professionals.
- You make realistic promises, you care deeply, and make sure the delivery team keeps your promises to the customer.
- You make our team look good in front of the customers.
- You love a fast-paced dynamic environment with a variety of different tasks.
- You are a skillful negotiator with a strong ability to connect with people.
- You have a high level of intelligence to include emotional intelligence, good character, and you are easily coachable.
- You have been admired for your organizational and time management skills.
- You maintain professional relationships with people to ensure repeat business.
OST has invested over a decade in intellectual property development and is now on a rapid growth trajectory. In addition to growing our consulting practice, we have launched the following innovative initiatives:
- Grow the Registered Apprenticeship program in Government Business Development.
- Develop co-marketing/partnerships with major educational institutions.
- Leverage our GovCon Incubator as a public good component of our company.
- Productize Bid & Proposal Academy training to harness the virtual learning trends of the pandemic and post-pandemic world while reducing delivery costs.
- Broaden the training reach and establish the Bid & Proposal Academy as the new leading training brand name in government contracting.
OST’s mission is to build the single biggest business development solutions company in the government contracting market.
OST Global Solutions
Why Work Here?OST is an amazing place to work for self-driven and dynamic people who solve big problems and shape solutions for multi-million and multi-billion-dollar government contracts. We have helped government contractors win more than $22 Billion through our consulting practice and have trained thousands on how to win government contracts through our Bid & Proposal Academy and the GovCon Incubator. We have a big vision for 2020 and a small, highly talented team within OST. Everyone at OST profoundly impacts our clients’ companies, their employees, and the government contracts we help them win. OST has invested over a decade in intellectual property development and is now on a rapid growth trajectory. In addition to growing our consulting practice, we have launched the following innovative initiatives: - Grow the Registered Apprenticeship program in Government Business Development. - Develop co-marketing/partnerships with major educational institutions. - Leverage our GovCon Incubator as a public good component of our company. - Productize Bid & Proposal Academy training to harness the virtual learning trends of the pandemic and post-pandemic world while reducing delivery costs. - Broaden the training reach and establish the Bid & Proposal Academy as the new leading training brand name in government contracting. OST’s mission is to build the single biggest business development solutions company in the government contracting market.
Training, mentoring, professional development, high-performing culture, and flexible hours for those looking for a challenge.