Project Engineering Manager
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Job Title: Project Engineering Manager
Company: Publicly-traded, global Medical Device manufacturer
Location: Roanoke, VA. Some relocation assistance available.
Compensation: $120k - $135k + 10% bonus
Job Summary: The Sr. NPI Engineer/Project Manager will report to the Director of Engineering and work with cross functional teams to complete projects relating to New Product Introductions in a high-tech environment. Will manage the scope and costs of projects as well as provide reporting on the health and timeline of the projects. Initially will be handling 4-5 projects simultaneously working in groups of 2-3 cross functional team members. This role will have heavy customer interaction.
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering or related field. Master's degree preferred.
- 7+ years of progressive engineering experience in highly-regulated (i.e. medical device, automotive, aerospace) manufacturing environments.
- IQ/OQ/PQ experience and strong process validation knowledge.
- Strong technical and problem solving foundation along with project management experience. Trainings and certifications preferred (i.e. Six Sigma, PMP).
- Strong mix of engineering/technical competency along with project management abilities.
Get fresh Medical Device Manufacturer jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.