- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Position: Commercialization Scientist
Company: State-of-the-art food company
Products: Food ingredients
Location: Jacksonville, Florida
Compensation: Up to $110K + 10%.
- MS (preferred) or BS degree in Food Science or related and 5+ years of R&D/ commercialization experience.
- Demonstrated experience with established food/ beverage company.
- Have led multiple commercialization / scale-up projects.
- Ability to travel 40%-60%
- Responsible for leading the scale-up of new formulations / products.
- Work closely with Supply Chain, QA, R&D, and Sales to ensure customers needs.
- Manage multiple projects, timelines, & priorities.
- Coordinate documentation to ensure smooth commercialization.
Get fresh FOOD Scientist jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.