- Manage and provide leadership to a team of CSRs including, but not limited to, hiring, training, assigning work, managing performance, and making employment related recommendations.
- Be familiar with all company policies and procedures; uphold/enforce them in order to maintain fairness and consistency of treatment.
- Collaborates with Sales and Manufacturing to maintain customer accounts and establishing a close business relationship with customers, by ensuring that customer orders, inquires and complaints are properly entered, recorded and addressed.
- Respond to customer inquiries involving complex and sensitive situations. Take ownership of customers' issues and follow problems through to resolution.
- Utilizing the ERP system, maintains a log of all consumer contacts and issues.
- Provide guidance and approval to CSRs involved in resolving unusual or high dollar order discrepancies; conduct additional research and analysis as required.
- Approve purchase orders entered by staff and approve price changes within authorized limits; obtain authorization for price changes that exceed own limits.
- Review monthly, quarterly and other routine and ad hoc reports to ensure that orders, payments and credits are being processed correctly; provide feedback and direction to employees when discrepancies are identified.
- Prepare routine and ad hoc reports for use by management in evaluating progress towards organizational goals and assessing changes to sales and marketing strategies.
- Utilize customer proprietary replenishment systems to monitor and manage customer order volumes and out of stocks.
- Based on direction from AVP Distribution and Special Channels, prepares all broker and sales reports. Sends approved reports to individual brokers and internal sales staff.
- Assist sales in coordinating efforts across departments for new product development.
- Assists sales in preparing RFP for major customers and other customer presentations of new items or deals.
- Works closely with Logistics department to ensure orders are delivered by the expected date. Any issues are communicated to the customer.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- 5+ years working in a food manufacturing or customer service environment
- 5+ years of management experience, preferably in a customer service environment.
- Ability to communicate clearly, verbally and in writing, with all levels of management and external customers.
- Ability to lead a high-performing, customer-focused team and foster a high level of morale.
- Demonstrated initiative, detail oriented, and significant decision-making skills.
- A creative and analytical problem solver with a passion for excellent customer service
- Enjoy a fast-paced, high energy environment and variety in duties
- Ability to multitask under pressure
- Work is generally performed within an office environment.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit, stand, bend, walk, use hands or fingers, talk, hear, feel objects, tools, or controls; may be required to lift up to 15 pounds. Vision abilities include close vision to a computer screen.
- Bachelor's degree in Business or related field or equivalent writing, speaking, analyzing and mathematical skills acquired through working.
OSI Industries is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer that believes everyone has the right to be treated with dignity and respect. OSI does not discriminate on the basis of national origin, gender, race, color, religion, pregnancy, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law. All applicants will receive consideration for employment based on merit, qualifications and business needs. OSI participates in the E-Verify program.