Role: Symantec Endpoint Security Engineer
Location: Irvine CA
Duration: Full time
Symantec Endpoint Protection, Endpoint Encryption, HIPS, HFW
- Responsible to Manage Symantec EndPoint Infrastructure (AV, HIPS, HFW)
- Tool support - install, operate, manage, maintain, update, upgrade, patch, and administer SEPM
- Manage distributed SEP environment ( SEP across locations)
- Coordinate and follow-ups with IT and Security team to ensure compliance
- AV/HIPS/HFW Agent deployment and Management
- Experience in Policy Configuration Management
- Generate health and operational reports
- Manage Incident/Request/Changes related to SEP
- experience in all performance troubleshooting and testing activities related to Malware protection
- Lead and participate in troubleshooting calls
- Understand SLA and ensure the SLAs are met as per the agreement with the customer
- Keep the Inventory up to date for locations
- Able to create policy and procedure manual
- Flexibility to work in shifts and collaboration with offshore to provide 24x7 support
- Assist in the implementation of best practices, processes, and tools
OSI Digital, Inc., (formerly OSI Consulting, Inc.) provides purpose-built business and technology solutions that optimize performance to enable data-driven outcomes for our customers. OSI accelerates digital transformation by offering integrated solutions that capture, secure, integrate, analyze and optimize data. Our services include the design, development and implementation of new solutions as well as the ongoing management, enhancement and support of our customers’ existing business systems.
OSI Digital was founded in 1993, in California and has since expanded to a team of over 1,400 employees worldwide. We have offices in the US, Canada, India, Philippines, Dubai and Australia. Our main o shore delivery center of excellence is located at our state-of-the-art campus in Hyderabad, India, with additional locations in Chennai, Delhi and Bangalore. For over 25 years, we have supported a diverse portfolio of customers across various industries, including: Software & Business Services, Financial Services, Life Sciences & Healthcare, Manufacturing, Energy, Retail and Agriculture.
Our client base ranges from start-ups to Fortune 500 corporations, including: Exelon, GE, Hyundai, Toyota, Gilead, Allergan, Yamaha, Gap and Skechers. OSI Digital has developed strong partner alliances with the world’s leading technology providers such as Tableau, Salesforce, Oracle, Microsoft, GE, Amazon Web Services, Dell Boomi and Red Hat.
Powered by JazzHR