Field Desktop Support/Windows Admin Tech Lead
- Expired: February 02, 2023. Applications are no longer accepted.
Role: Field Desktop Support/Windows Admin Tech Lead
Location: Orange County, CA (Irvine/Orange/Costa Mesa)
OSI Digital is looking for a Field Desktop support/Windows Admin Tech lead to join our team. The ideal candidate will have extensive and advanced end user desktop support experience along with Windows Server, Azure, O365. This person will provide technical guidance and onsite support to our customers and must have strong customer interfacing skills. The ideal candidate will have a strong technical background, solid analytical skills, and proven problem-solving experience. He/she will use their interpersonal skills to communicate with customers and provide a solution to their technical problems quickly and professionally.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Hands on experience with Azure, O365, monitoring systems and servers
- Act as a lead for client onsite support with management for windows server, windows desktop teams
- Accomplished leader enable to provide the required management, leadership and accountability as required.
- Strong experience with server and desktop issues
- Demonstrated experience with designing, deploying, maintaining, and leading the technical aspects of the project
- Adept at leading and resolving windows server and desktop issues
- Strong experience with Global administration for O365, Azure, server admin for windows server
- Strong experience with Laptop and PC Imaging
- Maintain and manage IT Asset Management/Purchasing/Inventory
- Provide troubleshooting and support to end users on a variety of issues- incidents and problem
- Must have 6-10 years of IT experience with advanced desktop support and windows administration.
- Hands on experience with onsite support and strong client interfacing skills
- Must have strong experience with servers in physical, virtual environment, migrations ,performing upgrades
- Have strong experience collaborating with stakeholders in related roles, with strong attention to detail
- Enthusiastic, professional, and confident personality, with a focus on customer success.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills with proven ability to deliver projects within a fast paced, multi-disciplined technology environment.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent in computer science and information technology
Paste your resume here or Attach resume fileWhat's your citizenship / employment eligibility?* No answerI am a U.S. Citizen/Permanent ResidentNon-citizen allowed to work for any employerNon-citizen allowed to work for current employerNon-citizen seeking work authorizationI am a Canadian Citizen/Permanent ResidentOther What's your highest level of education completed?* No answerGED or EquivalentHigh SchoolSome CollegeCollege - AssociatesCollege - Bachelor of ArtsCollege - Bachelor of Fine ArtsCollege - Bachelor of ScienceCollege - Master of ArtsCollege - Master of ScienceCollege - Master of Fine ArtsCollege - Master of Business AdministrationCollege - DoctorateMedical DoctorOther College or University* LinkedIn Profile URL:* Desired salary* Earliest start date?* Submit Application
AddressOrange County, CA
TechnologyView all jobs at OSI Digital
Get fresh Windows Desktop Administrator jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.