Sr. System Developer
- Posted: April 30, 2022
Full Stack Developer (Remote)
OSG is a global provider of leading customer engagement and payment solutions. We help clients integrate critical customer interactions to optimize working capital and drive profitable business growth. Our solutions aim to connect the entire customer experience by aligning transactional, payment, and marketing touchpoints for simplified operations and smarter engagement. Plugging into the power of our innovative technology and data-driven insights, we curate tailored, digital-first strategies for a range of industries. The goal: to modernize processes and create frictionless experiences. Our clients benefit from a partnership that values simplicity, security, and connectivityfor today's environment and tomorrow's innovation.
OSG captures the moments of intersection between transactional, payment, and marketing services to holistically engage customers across platforms. We create more connected customer experiences by simplifying your business processes; transforming your operations; and unifying all communication touchpoints. Our comprehensive solutions embrace the modern consumers lifecycle, streamline the payment process, reduce costs, and improve efficiency. OSG will offer you the opportunity to succeed with a solid company that provides world-class services to the top companies in the U.S. We are looking for people who want to learn and grow and we provide on-the-job training to set you up for success!
We are seeking to add a talented Sr. System Developer (Remote) to our team to help support and facilitate our growth and expansion of services. This Sr. System Developer will be working with a team that maintains and adds features to a set of applications supporting our print and mail business and have an opportunity to help as we migrate some of our processing into AWS.
- Full Stack development including database changes, console applications, web services, and websites
- Support of automated CI/CD practices
- Refactoring, or rewriting applications in C# to use current .net frameworks
- Testing - build and execute tests. Utilizing standard unit and automated testing frameworks
- Work with support teams to facilitate applications being online around the clock
- 8+ years software development experience
- 5+ years C#/.net experience
- 5+ years of SQL database experience
- Knowledge of data normalization in the print and mail industry
- Knowledge of Microsoft development tools, such as Azure DevOps, CI/CD pipeline
- Knowledge of AWS environment
- Knowledge of microservice concept
- Experience programming in Java
- 3 weeks of paid time off annually
- Medical, dental, vision plans, employee assistance program, as well as life insurance and LTD plans
- Supplemental life insurance
- Voluntary accident and critical illness insurance, respectively
- Flexible Spending Account available
- 401k plan
OSG offers equal employment opportunity and will not discriminate on the bases of race, religion, color, sex (including pregnancy, gender identity, and sexual orientation), parental status, national origin, age, disability, family medical history or genetic information, political affiliation, military service, or other non-merit based factors.
TechnologyView all jobs at OSG