- Posted: over a month ago
OSG is a global provider of leading customer engagement and payment solutions. We help clients integrate critical customer interactions to optimize working capital and drive profitable business growth. Our solutions aim to connect the entire customer experience by aligning transactional, payment, and marketing touchpoints for simplified operations and smarter engagement. Plugging into the power of our innovative technology and data-driven insights, we curate tailored, digital-first strategies for a range of industries. The goal: to modernize processes and create frictionless experiences. Our clients benefit from a partnership that values simplicity, security, and connectivity—for today's environment and tomorrow's innovation.
OSG captures the moments of intersection between transactional, payment, and marketing services to holistically engage customers across platforms. We create more connected customer experiences by simplifying your business processes; transforming your operations; and unifying all communication touchpoints. Our comprehensive solutions embrace the modern consumer’s lifecycle, streamline the payment process, reduce costs, and improve efficiency.
We are seeking a talented Business Analyst to join our team to help support and facilitate our growth and expansion of services.
Our IT and Analytics Team Members utilize the latest technology to develop, monitor, and maintain complex practices that help optimize our success. Our Team Members value being challenged, are encouraged to express their ideas, and have the flexibility to enjoy work life balance. We build intrinsic value by partnering with all functions of our business to support their success and make strategic business decisions.
As a Business Analyst, you will maintain an understanding of the system in order to act as a liaison between IT and the business, you will understand your system and the business; identify deficiencies and offer suggestions to improve it.
- Perform daily, weekly and monthly reviews and analyses of current processes using operational metrics and reports
- Review a variety of areas including operations, purchasing, inventory, distribution and facilities
- Understand and communicate the financial and operational impact of any changes
- Suggest changes to senior management using analytics to support your recommendations. Actively participate in the implementation of approved changes
- Create informative, actionable and repeatable reporting that highlights relevant business trends and opportunities for improvement
- Conduct insightful, ad hoc analyses to investigate ongoing or one-time operational issues
- Gather requirements from business users and record them clearly in a format useful to developers and test analyst.
- Maintain application backlog that clearly describes tasks. Keep the backlog clean.
- Partner with developers to achieve great application performance.
- Test new features and code to be sure they meet business requirements.
- Show insight; know your application design & data; offer simple, provide alternative working solutions.
- Analyses the risk and impact to the business, recommends changes.
- Recognizes scope, timeline, and budget risks.
- Understand the business process your application supports.
- Decrease incidents and increase up-time of your application.
- Monitors the health of the teams, recognizes and act on coaching opportunities to increase team health.
- Microsoft Access and/or SQL experience strongly preferred
- Ability to impact operations and effect change without being confrontational
- Detail oriented, analytical and inquisitive
- Ability to work independently and with others
- Extremely organized with strong time-management skill
- Bachelor’s degree
- Minimum of 3 years; experience in Business Analyst or related role
- Excellent oral and written communications skill
- 3 weeks of paid time off annually
- Medical, dental, vision plans, employee assistance program, as well as life insurance and LTD plans
- Supplemental life insurance
- Voluntary accident and critical illness insurance, respectively
- Flexible Spending Account available
- 401k plan
OSG offers equal employment opportunity and will not discriminate on the bases of race, religion, color, sex (including pregnancy, gender identity, and sexual orientation), parental status, national origin, age, disability, family medical history or genetic information, political affiliation, military service, or other non-merit based factors.
BusinessView all jobs at OSG