Warehouse Department Supervisor
- Posted: 26 days ago
- Benefits: dental, life insurance, medical, vision, 401k,
O'Reilly is looking for an enthusiastic and dedicated Warehouse Department Supervisor! Our Warehouse Department Supervisors manage the day to day operations of their assigned areas in the warehouse. You will utilize your strong management and communication skills to help develop, train and mentor warehouse team members to ensure your team achieves department objectives and individual career goals.
What we offer:
- Competitive wages
- 6 paid holidays
- Flexible Medical/Dental/Vision Plans, starting within 30 days
- 401K plan with employer contributions
- Opportunity for advancement and career development
- Bi-Weekly pay schedule
What you will do:
- Manage the day to day operations of your assigned department in the warehouse
- Identify and anticipate problems, challenges and opportunities by analyzing daily data and management reports
- Deliver excellent customer service by building & maintaining relationships
- Influence change management and operational performance
What you will need:
- 2+ years of supervisory or management experience in a distribution center
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Ability to work flexible hours
- Ability to work closely with others in a team environment
Candidates must be able to pass a drug test and/or MVR check, as applicable for the role
All full time team members are eligible for a benefits package that is designed to offer convenience and security to our team members and their families. Programs, resources and benefit eligibility varies based on employment status, average hours worked, location and length of service. For detailed benefits info, please paste https://corporate.oreillyauto.com/onlineapplication/careerpage/culture?expand=#benefits-content in your browser.
Our CEO, like a lot of O’Reilly leaders, started with the company on the ground floor. We have something not all companies can brag about - leaders who know the ins and outs of the company from having worked virtually every job.
We continue to be one of the fastest-growing companies in our industry with lots of opportunities for individual growth. Whether you are looking for a career path to run a store, manage a distribution center team, or climb the corporate ladder, O’Reilly has the opportunities you are searching for.
O'Reilly Auto Parts
6130 WEST 700 SOUTH STREETSalt Lake City, UT
Transportation and Storage
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?