Retail Counter Sales
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
O'Reilly is now hiring Retail Counter Sales team members. Our sales team members are responsible for providing our retail and installer customers with a high level of service. They also support management in the accomplishment of all assigned tasks, including maintaining inventory control, store appearance, and customer relations.
Essential Job Functions:
- Greet and advise customers in selection of products and their uses
- Process customer returns and resolve customer complaints
- Assist with inventory and processing of incoming stock
- Perform value added services, i.e., test batteries, carry merchandise to customer cars, install wipers, etc.
- Handle cash and credit card transactions while properly maintaining a cash drawer
- Ability to provide outstanding, friendly, and professional customer service
- Ability to quickly match alphanumeric sequences
- Must be able to multitask
- Familiarity with automotive parts, cataloging, and automotive sales or service is desired but not required
- ASE certification preferred
O'Reilly takes pride in our company culture, so team members should also hold our culture values as true to their own. O'Reilly values are centered on Commitment, Dedication, Teamwork, Safety/Wellness, Enthusiasm, Expense Control, Honesty, Professionalism, Respect, Hard Work, and a Win-Win Attitude. Above all is Excellent Customer Service, which is the core of O'Reilly and the most important responsibility of our team members.
Candidates must be able to pass a drug test and/or MVR check, as applicable for the role
All full time team members are eligible for a benefits package that is designed to offer convenience and security to our team members and their families. Programs, resources and benefit eligibility varies based on employment status, average hours worked, location and length of service. For detailed benefits info, please paste https://corporate.oreillyauto.com/onlineapplication/careerpage/culture?expand=#benefits-content in your browser.
Our CEO, like a lot of O’Reilly leaders, started with the company on the ground floor. We have something not all companies can brag about - leaders who know the ins and outs of the company from having worked virtually every job.
We continue to be one of the fastest-growing companies in our industry with lots of opportunities for individual growth. Whether you are looking for a career path to run a store, manage a distribution center team, or climb the corporate ladder, O’Reilly has the opportunities you are searching for.
O'Reilly Auto Parts
Get fresh Retail Counter Sales jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.