ORTC, LLC Bend, OR
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Bend Treatment Center is looking to hire a Group Counselor CADC I, II, III to provide compassionate care to our wonderful clients.
This Counselor role is eligible for a sign-on bonus of $3,000 ($1,500 upon hire and $1,500 after six months).
Relocation Assistance Provided!
ORTC, LLC offers a flexible and rewarding environment where you are encouraged to express your ideas and recommend improvements. In response to COVID-19, we are committed to keeping our employees, clients, and community safe and healthy. We comply with CDC guidelines and infection control policies and practice social distancing. We will be conducting virtual interviews when necessary.
Bend Treatment Center is an adult outpatient opioid treatment program/substance abuse treatment provider focused on treating those suffering from an addiction to opioids (pain pills, heroin, morphine, etc.) through a combination of Medication Assisted Treatment (MAT) with either methadone or buprenorphine/suboxone, detoxification, and intensive one-on-one and group counseling, all in an outpatient setting.
Our goal is to partner with each individual we serve to develop a personalized treatment program that leads them to live a healthy, productive, addiction free life.
Our treatment center hours are: M-F 5AM-1PM and rotating Sat 6AM-11AM.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Responsible for developing session content, facilitating group sessions, and preparing all necessary documentation such as group notes and progress notes.
- Identify and coordinate with Primary Counselor to make appropriate referrals through case management services and perform necessary follow-up.
- Entering billing records timely and accurately and therapy to clients enrolled in the program.
- Assist clients who are addicted to opioids in identifying, maximizing, and relating their strengths to appropriate social, educational (academic and vocational), and occupational goals.
- Help the clients prepare and adjust to a drug free existence, and to offer assistance (emotional and physical) in problematic issues.
- Ability to demonstrate sufficient knowledge and understanding of human behavior to show potential for rehabilitation of the substance abuse population.
Qualifications and Skills
- Licensure and degree. Oregon CADC I, II, or III.
- Current driver's license
- Meet Oregon requirements for employment in an opioid treatment program
- We follow federal guidelines regarding prohibited substances, even those legal at the state level.
- Comprehensive benefits package, including medical with prescription drugs, vision, dental.
- 401(k) plan with company match, paid holidays, paid time off (PTO)
- 2 professional development days per year,
- CEU4Less- Annual subscription company provided.
To learn more about what we do visit or website:
Job Posted by ApplicantPro
GovernmentView all jobs at ORTC, LLC