Certified Peer Mentor - CRM
ORTC, LLC Bend, OR
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Bend Treatment Center is seeking a Certified Recovery Mentor to provide compassionate care to our clients.
We are offering a hiring bonus of $1,000 ($500 to be paid at hire and another $500 after six months of employment).
ORTC, LLC offers a flexible and rewarding environment where you are encouraged to express your ideas and recommend improvements. In response to COVID-19, we are committed to keeping our employees clients, and community safe and healthy. We comply with CDC guidelines and infection control policies and practice social distancing.
Bend Treatment Center is an adult outpatient opioid treatment program/substance abuse treatment provider focused on treating those suffering from an addiction to opioids (pain pills, heroin, morphine, etc.) through a combination of Medication Assisted Treatment (MAT) with either methadone or buprenorphine/suboxone, detoxification, and intensive one-on-one and group counseling, all in an outpatient setting.
Our goal is to partner with each individual we serve to develop a personalized treatment program that leads them to live a healthy, productive, addiction free life.
Our treatment center hours are: M-F 5AM- 1PM and rotating Sat 6AM-11AM. CRM role may include evenings.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Responsible for attending groups with a primary counselor to serve as a positive role model and reinforce suggestions and advice based on their personal experience.
- Help clients identify and achieve self-determined goals of recovery.
- Provide support to clients that counselors are not able to offer, (telephonic support, case management, meeting clients at community support/12-step meetings, etc.).
- Work with clients in stages of recovery to cultivate the client's ability to make informed, independent choices, and assist clients in gaining information and support from the community.
- A modified schedule that may include early morning, evening and/or weekend hours.
Qualifications and Skills
- Certified as a Recovery Mentor issued by the state licensing body and ensure they complete the required continuing education to maintain their licensure.
- Meet Oregon requirements for employment in an opioid treatment program
- We follow federal guidelines regarding prohibited substances, even those legal at state level
- Current drivers license
- Medical with prescription drugs and vision, dental, and $20,000 company-paid life insurance.
- Voluntary plans that include additional voluntary life, disability, accident, critical illness .
- 401(k) Plan with company match and paid time off that includes sick time, vacation time and paid holidays
- 2 professional development days per year
- CE4LESS- Annual Subscription provided.
To learn more visit our website:
Job Posted by ApplicantPro
EducationView all jobs at ORTC, LLC