Real Property Specialist - Lead
- Posted: over a month ago
The Fort Huachuca Master Planning Division is charged with effectively managing and accurately reporting all real property assets on the installation. Asset database business rules, practices and policies all affect how an installations inventory is reported to HQ level systems for facility budget and funding purposes. An in-depth and dynamic understanding of real property asset database management is critical to accurately reporting installation facility requirements, capturing future funding allocations, and meeting accountability standard for audit readiness. ORSAs Real Property Specialists will support Fort Huachuca Directorate of Public Works (DPW) in Real Property actions necessary for audit compliance and accurate, timely, and reliable reporting of installation asset records.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Serve as project lead in support of Real Property Audit Readiness IAW Real Property Audit Handbook for the Directorate of Public Works. As project lead, you will be responsible to act as liaison between Government customer and contract personnel. You will be required to create and implement procedures and timelines to accomplish to tasks in accordance with customer requirements. Create and adhere to time deadlines, and be able to manage a team of Real Property Specialists to comply with deadlines. This position also demands flexibility and willingness to learn and understand new policies and regulations given by IMCOM (Installation Management Command), and the ability to adjust the teams standard operating procedures to comply with new guidance.
Administrative duties involved in the position will include:
- Coordinating with Post Security to complete background investigations
- Completing necessary new hire documents for new employees to obtain CAC (Common Access Cards) and government network access
- Creating monthly status reports to provide government with monthly summary of accomplishments and completion status.
- Managing the relationship between contract team and government client
- Assessing and evaluating new requirements in context of SOW
QUALIFICATIONS AND EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS
- Minimum of 2 year's Management experience
- Minimum of 2 year's experience in a customer service industry
- Minimum of 2 year's experience in training/onboarding new employees
- Minimum of 2 year's interview experience
- Demonstrate understanding of a gov't Statement of Work
- General knowledge and use of GFEBS
- 1 year of Military Real Property experience, or an equivalent 5 years of applicable facility inventory experience
- Proficient with Microsoft Excel
- Professional customer service skills and good oral and written communication skills are required
- Ability to perform daily physical activity required
Has completed the following GFEBS Courses:
- GFEBS Essentials
- GEFBS L230 E Cost Management Process Overview
- GFEBS L260E Real Property Process Overview
- GFEBS L270E Assets Process Overview
- GFEBS L280E Plant Maintenance Overview
- GFEBS L431E Master Data Maintenance
- GFEBS L485E Inventory Management
This position will require a favorably adjudicated DoD background investigation
Why ORSA Technologies?
We are committed to your success, just as we know you will be committed to ours. Since inception, ORSA has offered great benefits, great pay, and a highly competitive overall compensation package. Recently, we began a partnership with Insperity, which tremendously increases the value and attractiveness of the benefits that ORSA offers.
ORSA prides itself on our Culture. You are not just another employee or employee ID with us. All employees are considered valuable assets. Because we are a learning organization your personal and career development are important to us. We are one team with one mission. Our mission is to continue to provide an environment where employees are happy and successful!
Job Posted by ApplicantPro
ORSA Technologies LLC
AddressSierra Vista, AZ
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?