Information Technology Professionals
- Posted: over a month ago
ORSA Technologies, LLC is looking for Information Technology Professionals to support Information Technology (IT) and Cybersecurity requirements supporting the United States Army, Network Enterprise Technology Command (NETCOM), United States Cyber Command (USCYBERCOM), Army Cyber Command (ARCYBER) and Chief Information Officer/G6 (CIO/G6).
In order to provide interoperable, synchronized, and secure information operations supporting intra- and inter-service mission requirements, NETCOM must provide:
- enterprise standards;
- operational requirements reviews;
- functional requirements management;
- architecture, design, and implementation plan reviews;
- Information Assurance (IA) / Systems & Security, Cybersecurity and Operational Engineering for IT systems and networks that are secure, responsive, and available to the users for whom they support.
The successful applicant will be required to analyze systems, programs, and applications for compliance with statutory and regulatory requirements, and suitability for connecting to the Army's portion of the Global Information Grid (GIG), the LandWarNet (DODIN), and provide IT Enterprise support services that facilitate the creation and sustainment of the Global Network Enterprise (i.e., strategic planning, standards creation and sustainment; functional requirements development, management, and traceability; IT-Metrics program management, Program Management, Service Management process management; IT infrastructure configuration, change, and release management; and Tier Three problem management for operational networks and systems globally).
- NETCOM develops, implements, and enforces Enterprise Systems Management (ESM) processes and activities required to operate and manage the transformed, consolidated Army infostructure at the Enterprise level.
- NETCOM establishes ESM requirements and enterprise technical procedures (ETP), and executes necessary actions to ensure seamless command, control, communications, computers, and information management (C4IM) common user services are provided within a secure NetOps framework across the Enterprise.
- NETCOM provides Enterprise planning and operational engineering functional staff oversight for ESM operations to NETCOM regional units and coordinates external requirements with the ARCYBER, Headquarters Department of the Army (HQDA) staff, Army Service Component Command (ASCC), Direct Reporting Units (DRU) and Army Command (ACOM) Chief Information Officers (CIO).
- NETCOM assesses and develops requirements as the ESM functional proponent, and conducts required operational engineering and architectural reviews to ensure new systems and enabling technologies or capabilities fielded within the Army infrastructure comply with Enterprise-level standards, practices, and procedures.
What we are looking for?
We are currently hiring Information Technology Professionals with any or all of the following credentials:
- ITA Level II and III Certification (Security +, CISSP, CASP or equivalent)
- ITIL Foundations Certification
- Project Management Professionals (PMP) Certification
- Bachelors Degree in Information Technology and/or Engineering
- Active Security Clearance
- Experience with: Red Hat, Linux, Unix, Windows, NDNIA, ACAS, Remedy, HBSS, RMF, SAN/NAS, TLA, ESMS, IT Capability Management, CAC/PKI or Active Directory, MS SCCM Packaging, SYSMAN, NetOps, SQL, Virtualization VMware, SharePoint
Unlike a typical company, we take pride in our close relationships with staff. We understand that our employees, through their expert client delivery, have insights that help our company grow. We work with our staff and we empower them to help the company grow. With ORSA you are never treated as a number in a seat. You are a key part of our success and we recognize the value you bring to the firm.
Join our team today! Apply at www.ORSA.co
ORSA Technologies, LLC is an Equal Employment Opportunity EEO/Affirmative Action Employer, committed to excellence through diversity. All eligible candidates (minorities, women, veterans, and individuals with disabilities), are encouraged to apply for position vacancies as appropriate.
Job Posted by ApplicantPro
ORSA Technologies LLC
AddressMiles Manor, AZ
TechnologyView all jobs at ORSA Technologies LLC