ORSA Technologies, an integral member of the Sierra Vista community, is hiring 35L/35E Counterintelligence Special Agent Course (CISAC) Trainers to support the US Army Intelligence Center of Excellence (USAICOE) at Fort Huachuca, AZ.
Provide CI Special Agent instruction and training development support for the 35L AIT course.
- Minimum of an Interim TS or final TS/SCI clearance
- 4 years of MOS operational experience as a 35L, 351L, or 35E (or equivalent Navy, Marine or Air Force specialties)
- Honorable discharge
- Completed SLC, ALC, WOBC, WOAC, MIOBC, or MICCC
- Experience working on the most recent automation toolsets and systems applicable to CISAC intelligence operations
- Bachelor's Degree. Two years additional experience may be substituted, provided experience directly related to the position.
Specialized Knowledge (Highly Desirable)
- Certified USAICOE Instructor through the Common Faculty Development program Instructor Course (CFD-IC/ABIC/BITC)
- Two (2) years of experience on instructor platform and with the Analysis, Design, Development, Implementation, and Evaluation (ADDIE) process.
- Combat and/or real-world (deployment) operational experience since 2010
- Bachelor's Degree (equivalent work experience in lieu of education may be considered)
- Sitting at desk, sometimes for prolonged periods of time.
- Standing in classroom environment, sometimes for extended time periods
- Phone use and PC or laptop.
- Filing required.
- May require lifting and carrying boxes of supplies or files up to 25 lbs.
- Other physical requirements may include directing and participating in training exercises outside the classroom.
Work assignments are dependent on the government client's requirements. Training and training support may be required on nights, holidays, and weekends as dictated by the published training schedule.
Travel Requirements: 0% - 10%
Security Clearance Requirements:
- The position for which you are interviewing requires a US government TOP SECRET security clearance(interim or final).
- Competitive salary (DOE)
- Medical/Vision/Dental (company-paid for employee coverage)
- 10 paid holidays
- paid vacation
- paid sick leave
- 4% company match 401(k) w/immediate vesting
- professional education & training
- Employee Assistance Program
ORSA Technologies, LLC is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.
Job Posted by ApplicantPro
ORSA Technologies LLC