Orinox USA is seeking an Entry-level Mechanical or Electrical Designer to become a part of our team of consultants!
This is an excellent way to begin your career with large project engineering and design in the plant design industry. We have a selection procedure with several tests which is dedicated to uncovering your true aptitude for this kind of work.
Each Junior Consultant who earns a seat on our team begins their career with 4-8 weeks of intense training at our Academy in France and our Houston offices before joining a project team with our experienced consultants and project managers. The purpose is to become fluent in the usage of the most advanced software tools for 3D plant design from Aveva (PDMS) and in P&ID drafting. By the end of your first year, there are multiple career paths available to continue developing your skills and interests. All career paths provide opportunities for broad industry exposure, leadership, and continual growth.
- Plant Design including modeling, drawings, isometrics
- Perform project data integrity checks
- Using AVEVA PDMS & E3D to design 3D equipment, piping, cable, HVAC, structure, civil components
- Using AVEVA P&ID to draft intelligent Process and Instrumentation Diagrams
- Projects completed both in-house and at our client site in Los Angeles
- Review and modify designs to reduce production deficiencies
- Provide timely updates for drawing completion and workload
- Coordinate with other colleagues regarding complex diagrams
- Previous academic or professional experience in mechanical drafting, design, or project engineering is highly beneficial
- Bachelor's Degree in mechanical engineering or engineering technology or a similar field is strongly preferred.
- Associate's Degree plus relevant internships or initial job experience will also be considered.
- Hands-on experience with CAD software such as PDMS, CADWorx, AutoPlant, Microstation, or AutoCAD is a plus
- Deadline and detail-oriented
- Mobility in USA