Orinox USA is seeking a Junior / Entry-level Engineering Designer (AVEVA PDMS / E3D) to become a part of our team of consultants!
This is an excellent way to begin your career with large project engineering and design in the plant design industry
Each Junior Consultant who earns a seat on our team begins their career with 4-8 weeks of intense training at our Academy in France and/or our Houston offices before joining a project team with our experienced consultants and project managers. The purpose is to become fluent in the usage of the most advanced software tools for 3D plant design from Aveva (PDMS). By the end of your first year, there are multiple career paths available to continue developing your skills and interests. All career paths provide opportunities for leadership, broad industry exposure, and continual growth.
- Prepare diagrams and drafts for mechanical equipment, piping, and systems using AVEVA PDMS or E3D
- Plant Design including P&IDs, 3D modeling, drawings, isometrics
- Perform project data integrity checks
- Using AVEVA PDMS & E3D to design 3D equipment, piping, cable, HVAC, structure, civil components
- Projects completed both in-house and at our various client sites (Houston and across North America)
- Review and modify designs to reduce production deficiencies
- Provide timely updates for drawing completion and workload
- Coordinate with other colleagues regarding complex diagrams
- Previous academic or professional experience in mechanical drafting, design, or project engineering is highly beneficial
- Bachelor's Degree in mechanical engineering or engineering technology or a similar field is strongly preferred. Associate's Degree plus high-value internships will also be considered.
- Hands on experience with CAD software such as PDMS, E3D, SmartPlant, S3D preferred. Others such as CADWorx, Microstation, SolidWorks,or AutoCAD are useful.
- Deadline and detail-oriented