We are currently seeking an experienced Public Right-of-Way Project Manager in the greater St. Charles, MO area. First-year income $80K-$110 with our top PMs earning up to $126,500. ORC is an industry leader - proud to be recognized as #663 on the Inc. 5000 and being Voted IRWA Employer of the year in 2018.
We are proud to offer:
- Excellent base salary
- Bonus opportunities
- Comprehensive medical, dental and vision plans
- Short and Long-Term Disability
- Paid travel expenses
- Tuition reimbursement
- Professional training
- Relocation assistance
- Paid vacation, sick time, and holidays
- Recognition programs
- Growth opportunities
- Family-oriented atmosphere and work environment
- Stable, steady work
In this key full-time Project Manager (PM) position, you will be responsible for managing complex Right-of-Way projects for the public sector, including acquisitions of home purchases, negotiating the removal of encumbrances, securing easements and electric transmission line replacement, for transmission line rebuild projects. The PM will work alongside the client to ensure proper ROW scoping along with being responsible for providing administrative direction and managing, supervising and coordinating the activities and operations of a project team and/or agents through the project lifecycles. The PM will partner with the Utilities Divisional Director in new business development, proposals, and regional growth.
- Manage complicated, federally funded, right-of-way projects
- Monitoring project schedule status to meet deadlines
- Providing technical assistance to resolve issues and solve problems
- Independently coordinating the work of professional staff and forecasting staff needs throughout the entire project life cycle
- Responsible for tracking and monitoring all financial aspects of projects
- Assist in establishing budgets, work projections, and marketing
- Act as a lead client contact as requested/needed
- Responsible for training, supervising and evaluating direct reports
- Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited university or equivalent experience
- 3+ years of experience overseeing projects totaling $100K+ required
- 1+ years of Uniform Act guidelines experience required
- 1+ years of right-of-way experience required
- Prior experience with the Department of Transportation or knowledge of regulations preferred
- Prior business sales/business development experience in related industry
- Experience managing budgets and preparing reports on project financials
- Excellent problem-solving and negotiation skills
- Superior communication skills: verbal, written, interpersonal, listening
- Must be available for 10-25% travel
- Ability to work within tight deadlines and manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Valid driver’s license
- Proficient use of MS Office Suite – Outlook, Word, and Excel and SharePoint or equivalent database
ORC is one of America’s most respected right-of-way acquisition firms. Our services no only include providing outsourced right-of-way services to public agencies, but also electric transmission, oil and gas pipelines, fiber optic, and sewer and water infrastructure. We are excited to be part of the renewable energy forefront for wind and solar projects. ORC has responded to the increasing need for flood mitigation and resiliency by creating a division dedicated to bringing timely relief to those impacted by or at risk of natural disasters. Learn more about us at www.orcolan.com.
We firmly believe that our company is only as good as the people we employ. Join a company that values its employees and rewards them for a job well done!
If you are seeking a career with an industry leader that will supply you with the tools needed for success and growth, please apply by sending your resume no later than March 3rd.
Learn more of our Culture - https://orcolan.com/vision-mission-values/