Orbit Energy & Power is headquartered in New Jersey with job opportunities in many other states and countless opportunities for employees to sharpen their skills and uncover their potential. Our team has many years of experience in the construction industry, solar and Renewable Energy fields. We have helped in structuring deals as well as Design/Build some of the largest and highest profile projects here in the tri-state area.There is limitless advancement for dedicated employees that excel at their roles, and competitive compensation based on performance.
"Our team exists for the purpose of making our world a more environmentally friendly planet through every single renewable energy project that we deploy." Our core values of Honesty and Integrity will be demonstrated every single day in our dealings with our clients, vendors, and co-workers. With forward-thinking leadership, we continually strive to maximize growth opportunities and profitability for the mutual benefit of our Employees, Industry Partners, and Investors. We lead by example in our never-ending pursuit of developing and building the most innovative and profitable renewable energy solutions to benefit our customers, our communities, and our world.
This position requires enthusiastic, confident, and dynamic individuals who are looking to launch their career by generating highly qualified leads through door to door canvassing. While doing so, it is the responsibility of the canvasser to distribute marketing materials to designated targeted areas, set appointments and inform prospective customers on all the benefits that solar has to offer. You are the front line of bringing renewable energy to homeowners.
- Generate appointments while engaging in door to door canvassing
- Attend company meetings as required
- Always have a positive attitude and the ability to learn
- Provide the proper feedback to the Canvassing manager in a timely fashion
- Understand, educate and inform customers about all the benefits of solar
- Accurately keep records on house to house information
- Represent Orbit Energy & Power at all times with the utmost degree of professionalism and expertise
- Perform other duties or responsibilities as required
- Excellent communication skills
- Desire to be successful
- Prior outside sales experience preferred
- Professional and courteous demeanor
- Collaborating with outside sales consultants to confirm in-home appointments
- Valid Driver's license
- Must have reliable transportation
- Lead generation experience preferred but not required
- Must be able to walk for 1-2 hour periods
- Highly competitive pay based on performance
- Access to company training events and meetings
- Fun annual company events
Available shifts and compensation: We have available shifts all days of the week. Compensation depends on your experience.
About ORBIT ENERGY & POWER, LLC: Our Team has been involved in the construction industry throughout the US for more than 30+ years with more than 18+ years being directly involved in the Solar & Renewable Energy fields helping to both structure deals as well as Design/ Build some of the largest and highest profile projects here in the States i.e. The first ever worldwide installs for such companies as DuPont Nemours, Johnson & Johnson and MERCK Pharmaceutical.
By applying to this job, you agree to receive a text message with a link to your profile as well as a text message when an employer has responded to your application.