Title: Overnight RN (PRN) - Crow Valley Surgery Center
Employment Type: PRN
Work Hours: Overnight Hours Vary - Monday through Thursday (No Weekends and No Holidays)
We care about our employees! We value and respect the talented and committed people that make a difference. Be a part of an organization that works to make a difference in the lives of its patients by encouraging you to be at your best every day.
- Providing individualized nursing care of the orthopedic surgical patient.
- Responsible for efficient and effective patient care and quality improvement.
- High School Diploma or equivalent is required
- Iowa RN License is required
- Must be flexible with hours
- Previous ASC and/or surgical care experience is preferred
- Excellent interpersonal, oral and written communication skills - ability to effectively communicate and interact with patients, families, and staff from diverse backgrounds.
ORA Orthopedics is the Quad Cities largest and most comprehensive orthopedic provider, proudly offering an integrated continuum of orthopedic care that includes orthopedic sub-specialty clinics, walk-in care at our Urgent OrthoCARE clinics, diagnostic imaging, bracing, physical therapy, pharmacy and outpatient surgery. Our physicians are sub-specialty trained in sports medicine, adult reconstruction, hand and upper extremity, trauma, spine, pediatrics, and pain management. We are an organization comprised of physicians and medical and administrative staff working together to provide quality, compassionate, and accessible care. Apply to join our team today!
Job Posted by ApplicantPro