Account Executive - Automotive Diagnostics
OPUS IVS Inc Ann Arbor, MI
- Posted: over a month ago
Our mission at Opus IVS (Intelligent Vehicle Support) is to unlock the potential of human relationships - by creating tools that simplify and increase the efficiency of developing and managing relationships. We strive to fulfill our mission with grace, courtesy, and client satisfaction.
Founded in 2018, Opus IVS technology & products has been a leader in the industry since the late 90’s. We eliminate the uncertainty of repairing complex vehicle systems with our OE level tools and brand-specific support technicians who are OE trained and certified. Our variety of products and services are used in over 50,000 facilities around the world.
At Opus IVS, we offer our employees a host of additional compensation and benefits, including but not limited to:
- Paid Time Off and Floating Holidays
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Company-Paid Life and Disability Insurance
- College tuition reimbursement
- Competitive 401k match
- Referral bonuses
- Career advancement opportunities.
Opus IVS is currently seeking a dynamic Account Executive for an inside sales role focused on generating new business sales within an assigned territory. You will be working in collaboration with our internal Sales Development Representatives (SDR’s) & marketing team to help generate new business opportunities and maintain a consistent sales pipeline.
You will play a key role in helping to educate potential customers about the importance of OE scanning, while positioning Opus IVS as the best solution within the automotive repair/collision industry. Using a consultative selling approach, you will build new B2B relationships helping businesses understand the importance of following OE position statements, OEM level scanning, and post repair liability.
If you are looking for a diverse company to work for, a fun culture to thrive in, and the opportunity for career advancement, this may be the opportunity you have been looking for.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Prospect for new business through cold calling, email, & social media within an assigned territory
- Close new business sales within an assigned territory
- About 70% Outbound & 30% inbound lead distribution
- Hit & exceed a monthly sales quota
- Work the full sales cycle from opening to closing the sale
- Work a variety of inbound leads including web leads, call-ins, pre-set appointments, and/or live phone transfers from our SDR’s
- Build meaningful business relationships through a consultative selling approach
- Generate, maintain, and expand the existing database of prospects within an assigned territory
- Team with channel partners and other industry leaders within an assigned Territory to expand your footprint & brand
- Hit key performance indicators (KPI’s) including calls, talk time, pipeline, sales, etc.
- Other duties as assigned
- Associate degree or equivalent experience
- Grit and tenacity; highly competitive
- Strong phone presence
- Proficient working individually and within a team structure
- Able to successfully navigate Windows 10 and Microsoft Office 365
- Ability to keep a positive attitude
- Superior ability to communicate both verbally and in writing
- Able to successfully multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- Degree in Business
- Some automotive repair/collision industry or software sales experience
OPUS IVS Inc
AddressAnn Arbor, MI
BusinessView all jobs at OPUS IVS Inc