IT SUPPORT ANALYST
OPTION 1 STAFFING SERVICES, INC. AN AWARD WINNING AGENCY Palo Alto, CA
- Expired: 17 days ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
IT SUPPORT ANALYST
Option 1 Staffing is an award winning, local, recognized leader in staffing and recruiting, specializing in placing the highest caliber of Non-Clinical Healthcare, Information Technology, Supply Chain, Administrative/Office and Accounting/Finance professionals in contract and direct-hire opportunities. We work with top and emerging companies in the Technology and Healthcare industry.
Option 1 Staffing is currently recruiting for a IT Support Analyst for a top employer in the Bay Area. You will be working with a ServiceNow team to specify requirements and/or design solutions for business information systems and incorporate new technical systems to improve work-flow, production, efficiency and effectiveness.
● Analyze new business requirements, assist with feasibility of enhancement requests, system functionality, current system use and user needs.
● Develop workflow documentation and translate requirements to user stories
● Define and document test scripts for User Acceptance Testing and coordinate user acceptance sign-off
● May assist in creating and configuring ServiceNow catalog items and support request forms
● May develop instructional materials, training and job aids in the form of Knowledge Base Articles
Education and Experience Required
Bachelor’s degree and five years relevant experience or a combination of education and relevant experience.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Required
● Knowledge of ITIL concepts
● Familiarity with ServiceNow capabilities, business processes, and workflow
● Current knowledge of rapidly changing computer technology.
● Proven problem solving and analytical thinking and ability to approach problems logically and systematically
● Ability to design and document complex business systems.
● An understanding of the software development lifecycle and knowledge of Agile/Scrum concepts
● Knowledge of principles and techniques used in conducting system analysis
● Skill in conducting interviews and facilitating group meetings
● Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, including the ability to bridge functional and technical resources by communicating effectively with individuals of varying systems expertise and business needs
- Excellent opportunity to work for a outstanding, large and growing company!
- Renown Healthcare Organization – Huge career growth potential!
- Awesome Benefits!
- Excellent salary!
- Medical Insurance
For immediate consideration, please apply!
“BEST OF STAFFING AWARD”
Best of Staffing Award is the only award in the U.S that recognizes staffing agencies that have proven superior service quality based entirely on ratings provided by their clients and job candidates. Award winners make up less than 2% of all staffing agencies in North America.
“TOP PERFORMER AWARD”
Top Performer Award by Workforce Logic highlights high-performing staffing companies who are chosen based on a variety of criteria critical to our clients’ satisfaction, including customers serviced, cycle time, submittals per requisition, percentage of submittals hired, program compliance, fill ratio, and more.
Member American Staffing Association Since 1991.
Best of Staffing Award Winner
Proven Performer Award Workforce Logic
Check out our jobs @ www.option1staffing.com
OPTION 1 STAFFING SERVICES, INC. AN AWARD WINNING AGENCYWhy Work Here?
Join An Awesome Team!
Founded by industry professionals, Option 1 Staffing is an Award Winning Staffing Agency located in the San Francisco Bay Area. With a reputation as one of the most trusted Staffing Agencies in the Bay Area, Option 1 delivers coordinated staffing solutions with unparalleled service. The company is characterized by clients for the integrity of its work and the quality of its candidates, and among job seekers for its personalized approach to placement. Since 1991 Option 1 Staffing serves Bay Area employers in need of Temporary/Contract to Hire, Direct Hire employees; in the areas of Administrative, Technical, Accounting and Finance, and Healthcare; to emerging growth companies and the Fortune 500 across market sectors. Best of Staffing Award Winner Woman Owned Proven Performer Award Workforce Logic Check out our jobs @ www.option1staffing.com
AddressPalo Alto, CA