REDWOOD CITY, CA
Work for a distinguished, world renowned growing company!
OPTION 1 STAFFING is currently recruiting for a sharp Infrastructure Architect to join one of our top clients. The Infrastructure Architect partners and supports the Chief Technology Officer to define concepts, technology direction, and develop solutions that achieve planned states of value across all enterprise domains. The position requires strong knowledge in domains that define the enterprise (business, application, data, security and technology) and the ability to pragmatically establish an architecture program capable of defining and executing strategic roadmap.
· Develops, and evangelizes enterprise technology architecture and standards through documented artifacts, formal and informal presentations (e.g., policies, procedures, technology blueprints, assessment reports, presentations, talks, seminars)
· Assists Outsourcing (vendor management, Service Level Agreements (SLA) oversight, contract review etc.)
· Assists Service Level Agreements for the outsourced core IT services, as it relates to Data Center hosting, Server Management, Network Management, Storage management, Application Management, Desktop Management, Security Management, and Help Desk operations.
· Leads the deep dive analysis of all vendor certified platforms and document in all technical aspects of pros and cons of each server type, OS type, SAN type and software and work with the IS directors and CTO and makes recommendation on enterprise platforms that fits the hospital needs.
· Creates detailed procurement order to vendors (Dell, HP, Microsoft, etc.) and negotiate the best model/price/delivery dates/technical support.
· Serves as the overarching technical advisor for the enterprise IT infrastructure (Core, BioMed, Epic, and others)/lead contributor for Information Technology projects and key organizational initiatives. Advises Senior Management on emerging trends’ impact on strategies.
· Participates in developing overall technology vision for the enterprise, lead the technology infrastructure planning & deployment, and enable technology innovation that can create business value.
· Attends and represents the enterprise at conferences, workshops, networking events with industry peers and solution providers.
· Plans and manages large scale technical projects; Responsible for independent evaluation, selection, substantial adaptation, and modification of standard techniques, procedures, and criteria.
· Assures smooth turnover of projects both at the initiation as well as the conclusion to users.
· Determines project scope and deliverables, sets project expectations; develops and manages project plans e.g., identification of user requirements, analysis and design, buy/ proposals, contract negotiations, risk assessment, specification development, development and implementation, installation, configuration, testing, training, documentation, policy and procedure development, issue resolution, marketing and go-live customer support
· Monitors project schedule and budget; facilitate discussions on the assessment, documentation, and recommendations on business process flow to achieve project objectives.
Bachelor's degree in a work-related field/discipline from an accredited college or university
Seven (7) years of progressively responsible and directly related work experience
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
· Knowledge of Architecture principles and industry standard frameworks
· Knowledge of Business Process Modeling and Logic Design
· Knowledge of Enterprise Application Development, Enterprise Access and Communication, Enterprise Security. Enterprise Data and Information, Business Intelligence, Integration and Interoperability and Operations and Maintenance.
· Knowledge of Program and Project Management
· Knowledge Transfer and Continuity, Infrastructure Hardware and Software and Enterprise Systems Management
· Knowledge of local, state and federal regulatory requirements related to areas of functional responsibility
· Ability to communicate among highly political stakeholders in ways that generate trust and facilitate completion of delivered enterprise solutions of high benefit; bridging communications between technical and business teams as well as among executive and operational stakeholders
· Ability to document overall architecture efficiently and in ways that facilitate implementation of solutions for business benefit
· Ability to facilitating governance, open communication and fact-based decision making
· Ability to understand and use information technology to drive process changes
Our Client's environment is virtualized so you must know network, computing, storage, Citrix, load balancing. Also, for the windows, active directory, Azure cloud and Intune, we need some hands on experience and to have end to end major implementation experience. Must have knowledge on a broad range of Infrastructure Architect domains to design, execute and provide guidance or hands-on troubleshoot issues end to end. Cloud computing: Azure (Azure experience is highly preferred, Office 365 & virtualization in the cloud (hands on experience).
- Active Directory/Windows environment expertise.
- We would prefer fundamental network experience: protocols, basic infrastructure experience. Firewall knowledge.
- Prefer Healthcare background.
- Work knowledge / hands on experience will be a plus
- AWS Outposts
- Azure Stack
- Google Anthos
- Hands on knowledge preferred
- Active Directory Group Policy, DNS, DHCP
- ADFS / SAML
- MS SQL Always On
- Citrix Load balancing / GSLB
For immediate consideration, please appy!
Best of Staffing Award Winner
Check out our jobs @ www.option1staffing.com
OPTION 1 STAFFING SERVICES, INC. AN AWARD WINNING AGENCY
Why Work Here?Founded by industry professionals, Option 1 Staffing is an Award Winning Staffing Agency located in the San Francisco Bay Area. With a reputation as one of the most trusted Staffing Agencies in the Bay Area, Option 1 delivers coordinated staffing solutions with unparalleled service. The company is characterized by clients for the integrity of its work and the quality of its candidates, and among job seekers for its personalized approach to placement. Since 1991 Option 1 Staffing serves Bay Area employers in need of Temporary/Contract to Hire, Direct Hire employees; in the areas of Administrative, Technical, Accounting and Finance, and Healthcare; to emerging growth companies and the Fortune 500 across market sectors. Best of Staffing Award Winner Check out our jobs @ www.option1staffing.com
Join An Awesome Team!