SANTA CLARA, CA
OPTION 1 STAFFING is currently recruiting for an HR Assistant for a long term temporary position for one of our top clients.
Provide routine administrative or operational support working from detailed instructions for the recruitment team.
• Provide assistance to the recruiting team - initiating background check, ensure new hire paperwork is completed accurately, follow up with candidates, etc.
• Greet visitors and route them to appropriate individuals, answer phones, and serve as a resource on unit procedures and general inquiries.
• Disseminate routine communications such as memos, notices, emails, and letters.
• Perform office duties including, but not limited to, handling of incoming and outgoing mail, entering data into basic tables, reports, or spreadsheets, making copies, and monitoring and ordering of office supplies.
• Create and maintain files and filing systems.
* - Other duties may also be assigned
Education & Experience:
High school diploma or equivalent.
Must have Human Resources Experience
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
MUST HAVE GREAT ORGANIZATION SKILLS and GREAT ATTENTION TO DETAIL!
• Basic computer skills and demonstrated experience with office software and email applications.
• Ability to follow through and complete assigned tasks.
• Strong organizational skills and attention to detail.
• Strong verbal and written communication skills.
• Excellent customer service and interpersonal skills.
Certifications and Licenses:
For immediate consideration, please apply!