SANTA CLARA, CA
OPTION 1 STAFFING is currently recruiting for a Finance Manager to support the Sales team. This role will focus heavily on business partnership and will be responsible for analytical support for the Sales leaders to optimize and accelerate our sales engine, as well as managing the commission process. What you will bring: You're excited to share your FP&A, SaaS, and public company experience. You enjoy a mix of working with large data sets to provide business intelligence as well as providing sound strategic and operational insight to senior leadership.
- Must have deep commissions experience as well as Sales Finance FP&A experience
- Work closely with sales management to develop plans on opex and headcount during the quarterly forecast and annual operating planning cycles
- Provide monthly outlook and perform variance analysis on a quarterly basis
- Prepare monthly management packages on actual performance, quarterly forecast, and outlook
- Prepare sales commissions calculations and reporting
- Design and build all compensation plan structures within the company’s commissions software application (Xactly)
- Manage the company’s commission software application (Xactly) and implement any needed changes.
- Research compensation issues and disputes and provide analysis to facilitate resolution
- Partner with Sales Operations and marketing on pipeline forecasting, reporting and analysis
- Drive capacity model and understanding of performance and attainment KPI’s
- Report on key SaaS unit economics metrics (eg: CAC, LTV, retention rates)
- Providing financial support for key strategic and operational project
- 10+ years of experience in Financial planning and analysis (FP&A)
- Deep commissions experience as well as Sales Finance FP&A experience
- Experience supporting a Sales organization is preferred
- SaaS and software industry experience is a must
- Technically sound, systems savvy with advanced skills in Excel modeling, PowerPoint; proficiency with ERP (NetSuite), CRM (Salesforce),
- Commissions (Xactly) and BI tools (Adaptive Insights) a plus
- Understanding of SaaS / subscription model business metrics & drivers such as ACV, TCV, renewal rates, churn, ARR, and net retention
- Able to prioritize multiple projects and still be detail-oriented
- Excellent communication and people skills
Bachelors in Accounting, Economics, or Finance.
For immediate consideration, please apply!
Best of Staffing Award Winner
Check out our jobs @ www.option1staffing.com